• 84(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
No just using IR. That's the only way the xbox can communicate with other devices as of today. The HDMI is to get the HTPC to display through the xbox, which then opens up the possibility of getting the kinect to kick out IR commands from my voice commands. I'll post a video over the weekend if I make any progress
(2013-11-22, 23:18)zachmo826 Wrote: No just using IR. That's the only way the xbox can communicate with other devices as of today. The HDMI is to get the HTPC to display through the xbox, which then opens up the possibility of getting the kinect to kick out IR commands from my voice commands. I'll post a video over the weekend if I make any progress

ahhh, thats no biggie, just map the ir blaster transmission to eventghost... and setup xbmc2 (aka xbmc repeat). Was planning the same once I get my Xbox one... today if UPS shows up!!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@scilz probably, but I haven't gotten those to work well for me in the past. Hoping that this gives me more WAF points than my previous efforts
waf points always good. im trying to figure out how to set up a playlist for new tv episodes for my wife atm lol i can only figure out recently added i need recenlty aired.
You can try airdate in the last 3 weeks, or something like that. I know xbmc knows 'month' in a smart playlist, not sure about 'week'. I have something similar for a talk show channel, but doing airdate in the last month for the smart playlist
Need testers... using OS's other than windows.
please download latest git, configure 'os' setting in PTVL. Then use rtmp channels using chtype 9... working or not please send a link to your log.
thanks....

Git was updated with error handling (error handling for rtmp, http, plugin links.) for chtype 9 (internettv) atm, if it works I will add the same handling to chtype 8 (livetv).

I've been playing around with rtmpdump... and I will be introducing a new PVR feature in the future.

UPDATE::

Added xmltv file error handling with feed validation...
This should greatly reduce the chance of blank screen crashes.

If anyone using the latest git notices missing LiveTV or InternetTV channels this is normal... If a stream fails validation the channel is ignored, same goes for xmltv data...
New changes in master are beta ( partially untested). If u find PTVL hangs on channel building or ignores channels you know work. Use the override button in settings to bypass error handling and please send me your log with the channel number you are having issues with.

This plugin can only get better with user feedback, testing and logs!! So please post about your experience...
Been a while, learned to live with a lot of the bugs in my version of this fork, but with all the hard work that's been going on I'm thinking about updating to the latest.

Luna -- How does the error handler work? ie Does it validate a channel, or the files. I'd assume it's more for 24/7 type stream channels than a playlist of stream files? If this checks each stream file in a channel that would be excellent and will clear up 90% of the bugs I have in my system.

Really great work you've been putting out, I may have time this coming week to load a system with the latest and try the master build out. I'm excited .
(2013-11-24, 22:43)blazin912 Wrote: Been a while, learned to live with a lot of the bugs in my version of this fork, but with all the hard work that's been going on I'm thinking about updating to the latest.

Luna -- How does the error handler work? ie Does it validate a channel, or the files. I'd assume it's more for 24/7 type stream channels than a playlist of stream files? If this checks each stream file in a channel that would be excellent and will clear up 90% of the bugs I have in my system.

Really great work you've been putting out, I may have time this coming week to load a system with the latest and try the master build out. I'm excited .

Hey, been awhile...

Added error handling to chtype 8 and 9. Trying to make PTVL crash proof.

For Chtype 8; before a channel is built PTVL will check for a valid xmltv file, if one is found it will check if the stream is working.
If both pass the channel is built. This should end black screen crashes.

Chtype 9 does the same stream test but no xmltv test.

No strm error handling... ATM
Anyone using the old PTV skins included in my build??

its killing the file size... thinking of dropping it... maybe include it as an optional download?
(2013-11-24, 23:55)Lunatixz Wrote: Anyone using the old PTV skins included in my build??

its killing the file size... thinking of dropping it... maybe include it as an optional download?

DEFINITELY agree!!! Optional download (imo) makes much more sense.
Anyone else (Latest 1.9) having trouble after clicking on channel configuration? Error Script Failed! : config.py
Fixed... I will upload soon
(2013-11-24, 23:55)Lunatixz Wrote: Anyone using the old PTV skins included in my build??

Heh-heh... haven't dared mess with anything until I get PTVL working...

Between xbmc NooB Disease, and limited grasp of the finer points of XMLTV and streams, it would be silly to complicate things with Skin Follies.

I vote for slimmer distribution package, and optional skin downloads.

Thanks again Luna for the incredible gift of PTLV !!
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2013-11-25, 02:23)gjwAudio Wrote:

Heh-heh... haven't dared mess with anything until I get PTVL working...

Between xbmc NooB Disease, and limited grasp of the finer points of XMLTV and streams, it would be silly to complicate things with Skin Follies.

I vote for slimmer distribution package, and optional skin downloads.

Thanks again Luna for the incredible gift of PTLV !!

Yeah same here. Maybe re-implement it down the road closer to a final build. But as of now everythings a beta so no point in DLing a 50 mb file for small code updates.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45