• 99(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Just wondering if someone can help me. I want to setup the channel sharing feature but haven't had much luck. Do I point both PC's to the same addons/script.pseudotv folder or the addon_data/script.pseudotv folder?
(2013-12-05, 06:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-12-05, 06:04)photo848 Wrote:
(2013-12-05, 05:57)Lunatixz Wrote: The latest master still doesn't work for u?

No, it won"t load live tv channels, goes to a blank screen

I need to see logs.

Ok but I'll have to send them the morning. Thanks
Hello, I recently acquired an XBMC box with Android Jellybean on it. I have tried every version of PseudoTV and PseudoTV Live and I cannot get it to work. Am I on a fool's errand? I cannot find anything about getting XBMC on Android working with PseudoTV. or PseudoTV. Live?

EDIT: I actually got streams to work with the older stable version that was posted. However, when I Autotune and launch it, it looks like it is loading but the progress bar fades out and there is just a black screen. I'm waiting it out hoping it is resolving in the background. Probably not though....
As mentioned in the Pseudo TV original thread, "Best Effort Scheduling" is still not working. Say, I create a best effort rule on channel 1 to schedule a movie from channel 2 with settings: appear at 20:00 every single day (UMTWFHS), Episode Count 1, Starting Episode 1, Starting date 5/12/2013.
This will cause channel 1 to disappear from the channel list after reseting / rebuilding everything.

Aha! The reason it does not work is because best effort scheduling doesn't work with playlists, only directories. When I changed channel 1 from "custom playlist" to "directory" it worked like a charm. Maybe this was already known, but I didn't see it.
Hi, I grabbed all Noobroom's videos with MyLibrary and the streams work fine outside the EPG but when you activate one from EPG it acts as if xbmc is pressing play a bunch of times, is there a fix or is this the plugin method?

Thanks for the help
(2013-12-05, 06:16)photo848 Wrote:
(2013-12-05, 06:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-12-05, 06:04)photo848 Wrote: No, it won"t load live tv channels, goes to a blank screen

I need to see logs.

Ok but I'll have to send them the morning. Thanks

Here is the log ->http://pastebin.com/1mwtxHbw
Ok, I really like the idea of this add on but for some reason I can't even get it to install. I go to install from zip, and select it then it just takes me back to the previous screen but nothing ever happens. I am new to xbmc but have installed many addons from zip already and this is the only one I am having an issue with, is there something different I need to do for this? I am running openelec if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
-Chris
Hello Chris,

could you please enable logging under System Settings / Debugging and post the log file here (upload the log to pastebin.com).
Otherwise we would have to speculate and you know how much judges like speculation.
The log is too large for me to paste it in. Even if I restart the computer and do it fitst thing it is still too large, is there another way to post it?
Ok, I uninstalled a couple of the addons that were giveing me a lot of debuging in the log file and tried again and this time it worked....Thanks, I am sure I will have many more questions as I start to play with this.
Luna, newest master on any show name that scrolls has 2 name layers.

http://i.imgur.com/lKo5EcY.png
(2013-12-05, 18:31)Redkiller223 Wrote: Luna, newest master on any show name that scrolls has 2 name layers.

http://i.imgur.com/lKo5EcY.png

Send me the m3u for that channel.

Weren't u playing with skinning? Because a problem like that would duplicate itself along all EPG buttons!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Setting -> LastExitTime..

What's that.. doesn't exist in my settings files and I believe it's why with this build 0.1.9 I can't get the EPG to load:

ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-EPGWindow: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\EPGWindow.py", line 294, in setButtons
self.lastExitTime = int(ADDON_SETTINGS.getSetting("LastExitTime"))
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
(2013-12-06, 01:52)blazin912 Wrote: Setting -> LastExitTime..

What's that.. doesn't exist in my settings files and I believe it's why with this build 0.1.9 I can't get the EPG to load:

File "C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\EPGWindow.py", line 294, in setButtons

Has nothing to do with it... its failing because something else is causing it, post a link to a full log...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-12-06, 01:57)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-12-06, 01:52)blazin912 Wrote: Setting -> LastExitTime..

Has nothing to do with it... its failing because something else is causing it, post a link to a full log...
http://pastebin.com/7MbztGL5 this one has the right errors where the EPG doesn't work
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45