• 108(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Okay, good to know! So before I start writing the how-to, the only way to enter more LiveTV channels is by "hand" right, meaning through the settings2.xml ?
After adding 13 LiveTV channels it doesn't work anymore. Deleting all the 13 LiveTV channels again, deleting the cache/settings.xml
and reseting channels, so only the USTVNOW channels remain, PTV crashes once going into the EPG.

No other changes. Worked before. Here is the log. http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/1329

Can't post on pastebin, as they say I exceed their 500 kb limit.
Will investigate more tomorrow, going to bed now.
(2013-12-10, 01:31)MovieJunky Wrote: Okay, good to know! So before I start writing the how-to, the only way to enter more LiveTV channels is by "hand" right, meaning through the settings2.xml ?

I would hold off on any "how to's" since this addon is being developed, what you write could be outdated by the time its published... wait for a final build...

(2013-12-10, 01:31)ThorC1138 Wrote: [quote='Lunatixz' pid='1569629' dateline='1386551225']
Updated Master, V.0.2.0 Git is slow wait for update to say v.0.2.0

I seem to be only able to get 0.1.7 through the master zip for some reason (per the addon xml) as of this writing..

https://github.com/Lunatixz/script.pseud.../addon.xml
Master is updated... are you using the correct link in post 1?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Okay!

Can anyone find any mistakes in this settings2.xml that I didn't find?
http://pastebin.com/rsHvYndJ
The PVR and ID links are all correct, tripple checked them.
Any feedback on dynamic artwork? is it working for you? any problems?
(2013-12-10, 05:03)Lunatixz Wrote: Any feedback on dynamic artwork? is it working for you? any problems?

Not really sure what you mean.... The artwork on the bottom right of the screen of the EPG overlay shows nothing but the generic fanart.png. You know the gray tv with antenna thing-a-ma-jigger. Tongue Sorry im of no help with xmltv things. I just don't understand it, and am more than happy with just local files and youtube streams.Blush
I've made a few changes to the coding on my new skin dealing with the dynamic artwork which I'll pm once I test them some more...one thing I am noticing is that it is not pulling any fanart for library movies.

Library tv works great though.
(2013-12-10, 06:11)ARYEZ Wrote: I've made a few changes to the coding on my new skin dealing with the dynamic artwork which I'll pm once I test them some more...one thing I am noticing is that it is not pulling any fanart for library movies.

Movies from Livetv don't work yet "TMDB" is coming soon
Local movies should show fanart...works on my end and shares the same code as TV fanart, so if local tv fanart works, then movie fanart has to work Smile

Read my description in post 2 for local dynamic artwork, I also have a subject line just for skinners which will include new label information...

any changes or suggestions please send me by tomorrow night. I plan on wrapping up this feature by then...
K I'll check it out.
(2013-12-10, 06:34)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 06:11)ARYEZ Wrote: I've made a few changes to the coding on my new skin dealing with the dynamic artwork which I'll pm once I test them some more...one thing I am noticing is that it is not pulling any fanart for library movies.

Local movies should show fanart...works on my end and shares the same code as TV fanart, so if local tv fanart works, then movie fanart has to work Smile

Read my description in post 2 for local dynamic artwork, I also have a subject line just for skinners which will include new label information...

any changes or suggestions please send me by tomorrow night. I plan on wrapping up this feature by then...

This is what happens to my local media. it loads the fanart,

but then loads the the generic fanart.png on top of it.

Yes from clean install.....
(2013-12-10, 06:54)Redkiller223 Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 06:34)Lunatixz Wrote:

This is what happens to my local media. it loads the fanart,

but then loads the the generic fanart.png on top of it.

Yes from clean install.....
I updated to the latest master (I downloaded an hour ago) and everything works great! Except the generic fanart.png is over the dynamic art as well. It didn't do that on the build from a week ago (when you told us to stop using the master git).
(2013-12-10, 02:54)MovieJunky Wrote: Okay!

Didn't notice anything... did you get your epg.xml working with LiveTV?
A thing I noticed and might also interest anyone watching LiveTV inside PTV from another timezone, like me watching US TV
from Germany. The EPG data is obviously on real time, while the program is not. Not sure if that can be fixed with an offset.
Maybe that could be an optional variable inside the settings2.xml for each channel, to define a timezone difference and the EPG data
is timeshifted.

Edit:

(2013-12-10, 10:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 02:54)MovieJunky Wrote: Okay!

Didn't notice anything... did you get your epg.xml working with LiveTV?

I did get it to work initially. Just started from scratch again with your newest master and will do it channel by channel and see where it fails.
Hi Luna,

There is a possible to use /database/epg7.db (OTA EPG for livetv) with PTVL instead of xmltv.xml ?

thanks,
ofer.
I found an anomaly with one channel's EPG data inside my epg.xml (XMLTV file), which seems to be faulty.
If I replace the channel ID with another channel inside the settings2.xml, it works fine, but not with the corresponding channel EPG.
There is no EPG data showing for that channel.
At first I suspected the encoding, which I changed from UTF-8 to ANSI but that still didn't show EPG data inside PTV.

I then reverted back to ALL the original settings that worked previously (7 USTVNOW + 2 LiveTV channels) by deleting the cache / settings.xml file,
replacing the old encoding for the epg.xml and reset all channels. The stream opened, but the EPG could not be parsed for one channel called ZDF.

(I cannot post to pastebin anymore and I don't want to pay them money for the pro account, the alternatives refuse to accept my log due to size)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8u6kc3m897unn14/xbmc.log

From what I've seen now it appears like from the 6 channels displayed in the EPG (script.pseudotv.live.EPG.xml), the first always screws up the EPG and is not displayed.
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45