• 122(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Odd, I did that and nothing shares. I had the same problem on PTV, so I switched to PTVL and still can't getit to work.

I am missing something then. Is there a more indeprth set of instruction as opposed to the first page few steps?
(2013-12-23, 05:38)baken1925 Wrote: Odd, I did that and nothing shares. I had the same problem on PTV, so I switched to PTVL and still can't getit to work.

I am missing something then. Is there a more indeprth set of instruction as opposed to the first page few steps?

I don't know what to say... Those instructions are the best I've seen posted. Sharing works well, but only when you follow all those setups.
You can't skip any of them! All xbmc shares, library's, media ip's have to match....
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Has anyone gotten this feed to work?

<setting id="Channel_204_type" value="11" />
<setting id="Channel_204_1" value="http://kelbytv.com/photoshopusertv/feed/" />
<setting id="Channel_204_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_204_3" value="50" />
<setting id="Channel_204_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_204_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_204_rule_1_opt_1" value="Photoshop Tv" />
How come you guys don't have at least a working version for the Gotham monthly builds? Smile
Would be nice to start testing for Gotham... Some of us cannot use Frodo, because of issues with LiveTV, so we are stuck with Gotham.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2013-12-23, 12:16)Maniac Wrote: How come you guys don't have at least a working version for the Gotham monthly builds? Smile
Would be nice to start testing for Gotham... Some of us cannot use Frodo, because of issues with LiveTV, so we are stuck with Gotham.

Why would he focus on a version of xbmc that is still in progres? He is still not done developing for frodo - why would he have two different versions going when he is not done with 1? If you want to see this progress at all you have to understand that he does all of this for free and more than likely has a full time job/family outside of your wants/needs.

You want a working version for frodo grab the source from github and start tinkering.

Until then enjoy your livetv on gotham
(2013-12-23, 07:25)ylafont Wrote: Has anyone gotten this feed to work?

Just from glancing at it... it appears the feeds don't have runtimes...
I can fix this by adding a default runtime, I will include with my next update.

::Update::
Git updated with fix, channels generate, but source seems slow (always buffering)...
I think I may have found out why I am not getting this to work. When I go to create my own channels in the open channel configuration. I back out and save it, then I go right back in and its back to the default. My custom channels do not save, so thats my first issue. Am I missing something with that? Should I try the Pseudotv Channel Manager?
(2013-12-23, 16:39)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 07:25)ylafont Wrote: Has anyone gotten this feed to work?

Just from glancing at it... it appears the feeds don't have runtimes...
I can fix this by adding a default runtime, I will include with my next update.

::Update::
Git updated with fix, channels generate, but source seems slow (always buffering)...

Thanks you Lunatixz - the site has excellent Photography, Ligthroom and Photoshop feeds all in HD.
Last.FM autotune channel will be added with tonight's update.

You need to provide a Last.fm username, Then PTVL will parse Last.fm and find matching Youtube music videos to your favorite songs... So consider it a custom music video channel...
Lunatixz,

I was trying to add channels from F.T.V. and Sportsdevil. But those add-ons don't seem to play nice with PTVL. Could you shed some light on the problem, and if I should just give up?

I was trying to make a complete package so i could share it here. A nice little xmas present.
I've added a bunch of tv channels from the plugin SportsDevil and F.T.V. First i added the working stream to my xbmc favorites. From there i pasted the plugin:// link into a .strm file.
When i was done and added all of them to my settings2.xml file, i loaded up PTVL to test them all, just to come to the conclusion PTVL + SportsDevil / F.T.V. don't play nice together Sad. I'm really bumped out atm, cause it was many hours of work.

The strange thing is they work when i play them from my xbmc favorites. But if i play them from my favorites and stop them, they will play again. This only stops if i press escape and make sure i'm at the home menu again. I think that this is where the issue lies.

In PTVL the channel doesn't work on the first load. After it's done playing the static video (second line in the .strm file), it tries to play again, most of the times the channel loads and play for a second, after that second it looks like it tries to reload, fails, and we see the static video again. Really frustrating, cause you see for a second that the channel works.

Is this something that i should bring to the attention of the plugin creators of F.T.V. and Sportsdevil? Or is it something PTVL does, since it does work from favorites? If so, would a fix be possible?

I really would like to make them work. I've gotten quite a few channels from those plugin like BBC, Animal Planet etc. which i would like to have in PTVL Smile. I've also tried to sniff the rtmp:// link from those filmon streams and such with UrlSnooper. But i can't seem to get it right, with the playpath etc.

I'm getting a bit desperate here. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Here are the *.strm files and the settings2.xml:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1004043/Live.rar

(Note that most of them won't work, unless there's a solution posted) Some streams require the following addons:
- Nederland 24
- F.T.V.
- Sportsdevil

EDIT: The *.strm files will play on themselves in XBMC. *.strm files that need the F.T.V. or Sportsdevil plugin to, they just won't play in PTVL.
@Sleuteltje - I might be able to shed a little light on this. I had also tried .strm files from FTV(scrapped with MyLibrary), and had the same result. If you watch the notification when launching FTV, it indicates that it logs in at Filmon. I think this is what's preventing streams from loading. I tried loading a channel with yatse while something was playing and was unsuccessful. I then tried again(using yatse) and when I navigated into FTV the 'logged in' dialog popped up and it loaded fine.

I wonder if you could include the full path in the .strm file, or if there is some way to log in without launching the add on?
EDIT: Not sure about editing the .strm link(tried something/failed), if there was a way it would be tedious.

However, I tried loading a channel from FTV(in addon), then while it was playing I launched a .strm file and that worked fine. I think if a script could be made to log in it could work. I'd be interested in tapping into the included epg info in PTVL, not sure if that's possible, and Lunatixz plate looks full already.
Can someone help me or tell me if I even can, make a channel that streams powerblock tv shows from spiketv.com? I looked at page source through firefox and see a bunch of links but cant seem to get it to work.
(2013-12-24, 03:09)rebelmaveric19 Wrote: Can someone help me or tell me if I even can, make a channel that streams powerblock tv shows from spiketv.com? I looked at page source through firefox and see a bunch of links but cant seem to get it to work.
We'd need a addon created for the site first(to make it easier). I requested an addon for powerblock, it got nowhere, not sure if there was no interest/drm issues, or what.
I got ya. I would love to be able to watch some powerblock episodes but I am sure its a niche group.
Has anybody been able to get last.fm working?

I couldn't get this to work with username so I took link from settings2.xml and just used it like below.

http://api.tv.timbormans.com/artist/muse/similar.xml

It will play videos similar in sound/style to Muse.
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45