• 138(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Glad my Youtube Examples helped people, I know that is how I learn best is have working syntax and play with it until I can manipulate it to work as I need it to.

(2014-01-05, 22:58)smurfet Wrote: But im just looking for where the settings2.xml file is in your zip file

settings2.xml is auto created the first type you run the program. It is not included in the .zip file as I just said, it is auto-created when not found. As for your Pivos, if you have Android on it, you need to find where XBMC Userdata is on Android. If you installed their Linux firmware, you need to find which partition is the userdata partition, try the 'mount' command. SSH will be your best friend for either version unless you sit with a keyboard on your Pivos which I don't.

This is a very early beta that is not ready for most users unless Autotune can do exactly what you need which will populate your settings2.xml automatically. I think Luna has stripped some of Autotunes functionality but I don't use it so I can't speak directly as to what does or doesn't work with it. Good luck, if your serious about this plugin, start reading page 1 over and over again as most of the info you need is there. I think I've read it over 100 times and keep reading these forums. Learn where your xbmc.log is and your plugin directory and your userdata directory for your particular OS. You will need all that info at a minimum if you want to be successful with this.
I'm running out of ideas... anyone have a feature request? or bug that needs fixing?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-01-06, 15:31)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm running out of ideas... anyone have a feature request? or bug that needs fixing?

Make an ELI5 worthy guide? Just got my custom sports library done and finally time to conquer psuedo!
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
(2014-01-06, 15:31)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm running out of ideas... anyone have a feature request? or bug that needs fixing?

Any chance of Request #1 from my previous post #1681 having any chance? I know you said it might be possible but not sure if you've had a chance to look at it. Also any chance of getting USTVNOW plugin updated to their 0.3.3 version?

I have a bunch of bug reports but I need to update to latest GIT to ensure they haven't been fixed yet.
(2014-01-06, 16:15)Indy_star Wrote:

Any chance of Request #1 from my previous post #1681 having any chance? I know you said it might be possible but not sure if you've had a chance to look at it. Also any chance of getting USTVNOW plugin updated to their 0.3.3 version?

I have a bunch of bug reports but I need to update to latest GIT to ensure they haven't been fixed yet.

All ustvnow support was dropped a few updates ago...

FYI Donor access will be offline for a few days while I rewrite and upgrade the features available. I also ask that you reserve channel blocks 800-999 for potential use.

[ ] Ability to add channels via XBMC favorites list.
[ ] Android Companion Tool
[ ] PVR (Recording Feature)
[ ] Direct Plugin directory channel building (ie. Mylibrary method without the need to build strms).

Any progress on these features? I know the list states 'may include', but these were the features I've been waiting for. BTW, what is the "Android Companion Tool"? I don't know when this got added to the list, and must have have missed when/if it was discussed.
(2014-01-06, 16:19)spyder Wrote:

[ ] Ability to add channels via XBMC favorites list.
[ ] Android Companion Tool
[ ] PVR (Recording Feature)
[ ] Direct Plugin directory channel building (ie. Mylibrary method without the need to build strms).

Any progress on these features? I know the list states 'may include', but these were the features I've been waiting for. BTW, what is the "Android Companion Tool"? I don't know when this got added to the list, and must have have missed when/if it was discussed.
XBMC favorites will be added when in channel manager config for the new channel types is available; which means right before final release...
Android Companion tool will be a PseudoTV Live channel manager, and much more... details to come when I finish it up...
PVR, and Direct Plugin directory is on hold till Gotham RC...

I'm also in the process of bulking up donor features...
(2014-01-06, 16:17)Lunatixz Wrote: All ustvnow support was dropped a few updates ago...

Ah, thanks, I thought you were referring to Autotune support.
Hi Luna. Feature suggestion:

A while back when using the original PTV I had asked about a feature to allow age rated time blocks.
Its quite cumbersome to do via interleaving. The idea would be that you could set a channel to (for instance)

06:00 to 12:00 only play TV-Y rated content.
12:00 to 16:00 only play TV-PG rated content
16:00 to 20:00 only play TV-14 rated content
20:00 to 06:00 only play TV-MA rated content

The times and ratings should be configurable. Just an idea.

Dave
(2014-01-06, 18:28)Daavid Wrote: Hi Luna. Feature suggestion:

A while back when using the original PTV I had asked about a feature to allow age rated time blocks.
Its quite cumbersome to do via interleaving. The idea would be that you could set a channel to (for instance)

Dave

This is all possible with the current features in place.

Just setup smartplaylists with each rating, and hidden channels in ptvl. Interleave using the time schedule rule.

What do you have in mind for PVR? Live streaming pause and rewind? Scheduling of recording shows, (new only, all, etc)?
A more detailed scheduling method. E.G. Everyday at 5pm I want 2 Seinfeld episodes (at random) followed by 2 law and order episodes, followed by 1 comedy movie.
(2014-01-06, 18:51)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-06, 18:28)Daavid Wrote: Hi Luna. Feature suggestion:

Dave

This is all possible with the current features in place.

Just setup smartplaylists with each rating, and hidden channels in ptvl. Interleave using the time schedule rule.

Thats what i have done before, but its not that elegant. The time scheduling with interleaving doesn't line up very nicely and if movies have run over the timeslots a few times, its not long before you have TV-MA content playing at 7 in the morning. Anyway, no worries, it was just a suggestion since you were throwing the net wide. Cheers for everything as it is - its amazing!
(2014-01-06, 18:58)darkdantae Wrote:

What do you have in mind for PVR? Live streaming pause and rewind? Scheduling of recording shows, (new only, all, etc)?
A more detailed scheduling method. E.G. Everyday at 5pm I want 2 Seinfeld episodes (at random) followed by 2 law and order episodes, followed by 1 comedy movie.

PVR will include:
LiveTV - Record using backend, if no backend option to add show to sickbeard/couchpotato queue
Internet,Youtube,Rss - download to file.

As for scheduling...
Am I wrong to believe this can be done already? Last I remember jason102 added a pretty robust level of rules that make almost any configuration possible.... Is something not working?
When I get time, I'll look into it... But have you tried:

Channel 1 - hidden, Seinfeild
Channel 2 - hidden, Law and order
Channel 3 - hidden, interleave channel 1 and 2
Channel 4 - Interleave channel 3 at 5pm

Mostly cosmetic stuff with the overlay screen off the top of my head...

Option to use clearart instead of clear logo on the info/overlay screen.
Option to use the default skin info OSD instead of the PTVL version when pressing info
When using Hybrid/Confluence Custom skin with PTVL, when you press info, the default OSD screen appear for a brief second before the PTVL overlay kicks in.

Would it be an option be doable to reverse the order of youtube channels? So that they air in chronological order?
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45