• 143(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-01-08, 17:07)bry- Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 16:53)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm finishing up the WIP Skin, and decided (Wife told me) to remove the trending and nextaired windows... I was informed it too cluttered... What do you think?

perhaps a toggle to enable/disable them?

adding a toggle requires a lot more work then its worth... I can leave the code commented out, and a user can just uncomment it...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
While you're looking at it - I've just started to clean my artwork up to take advantage of the dynamic art and next aired window. I have a weird bug. When I open the EPG, I can see the image for next aired faded as the EPG appears, but as soon as the EPG is fully displayed, it seems to be covered by the fall back image. Would you need a log for that or is the explanation enough?
(2014-01-08, 18:09)Daavid Wrote: While you're looking at it - I've just started to clean my artwork up to take advantage of the dynamic art and next aired window. I have a weird bug. When I open the EPG, I can see the image for next aired faded as the EPG appears, but as soon as the EPG is fully displayed, it seems to be covered by the fall back image. Would you need a log for that or is the explanation enough?

no, but a screenshot would be great, just point out what artwork is the problem..
(2014-01-08, 17:56)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 17:07)bry- Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 16:53)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm finishing up the WIP Skin, and decided (Wife told me) to remove the trending and nextaired windows... I was informed it too cluttered... What do you think?

perhaps a toggle to enable/disable them?

adding a toggle requires a lot more work then its worth... I can leave the code commented out, and a user can just uncomment it...

That works too! Thanks Luna
Is there any obvious reason that hulu strms (added to my library from bluecop's Hulu addon) wouldn't be showing in PTVL channels?
The shows are in my library and work great. But they won't populate PTVL channels.

I've tried making channels using a single hulu-extracted show. I've tried making channels with a playlist generated by hulu-extracted shows. Such channels don't show up in the EPG.
And I've tried channels that mix hulu-extracted and other shows. Those channels show up but none of the hulu content does.

I can't find any similar problems in the forums.
(2014-01-08, 18:54)paulmd Wrote: Is there any obvious reason that hulu strms (added to my library from bluecop's Hulu addon) wouldn't be showing in PTVL channels?
The shows are in my library and work great. But they won't populate PTVL channels.

I've tried making channels using a single hulu-extracted show. I've tried making channels with a playlist generated by hulu-extracted shows. Such channels don't show up in the EPG.
And I've tried channels that mix hulu-extracted and other shows. Those channels show up but none of the hulu content does.

I think that's because Hulu works great with PTVL Wink

Without a proper log, I have no way of knowing exactly why... but if I had to guess you enabled "generate nfos" in the Hulu Plugin, then scraped using those NFO's...
Which is a big no no! if you did, you have some work ahead of you to get things working...

1. select "none" as media type in XBMC for the Hulu folders, clean database (twice) better safe then sorry!!, exit and reload XBMC
2. delete all nfo's in hulu folder
3. deselect build nfo's in hulu plugin
4. rescrape all hulu folders
5. rebuild all PTVL channels using "force channel reset"

Tho outdated, some info can be found in this old thread I started before I released PTVL:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160904
(2014-01-08, 13:13)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 09:25)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 06:06)styler12345 Wrote: okay i activated now both settings, then i was doing exactly the same.
here is the log file:
http://goo.gl/9nGU3d
I have the same problem..pstvlive can't see my movies!I saw in your video that the plot of the movies are not in english.I believe that's the problem.I've already mentioned that problem to Luna about "non english" plots(mine are greek).I hope he can do something about that.Currently working version 1.9 pseudo tv live with no problem,but I can't upgrade to version 2.4 or further

@tromy, styler12345

Edit channellist.py, around line 800

Change:
Code:
if None == fileList or len(fileList) == 0:
to:
Code:
if len(fileList) == 0:

Let me know if that fixes your problem with missing movies....
No success with that change.
(2014-01-08, 19:13)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 18:54)paulmd Wrote: Is there any obvious reason that hulu strms (added to my library from bluecop's Hulu addon) wouldn't be showing in PTVL channels?

I think that's because Hulu works great with PTVL Wink

Without a proper log, I have no way of knowing exactly why... but if I had to guess you enabled "generate nfos" in the Hulu Plugin, then scraped using those NFO's...
Which is a big no no! if you did, you have some work ahead of you to get things working...

1. select "none" as media type in XBMC for the Hulu folders, clean database (twice) better safe then sorry!!, exit and reload XBMC
2. delete all nfo's in hulu folder
3. deselect build nfo's in hulu plugin
4. rescrape all hulu folders
5. rebuild all PTVL channels using "force channel reset"

Tho outdated, some info can be found in this old thread I started before I released PTVL:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160904

Perfect! Thanks, man.
This addon is new to me, so it wasn't to much rework. I only had a couple of hulu shows in the library and am still testing my PTVL setup.

This thing is really amazing.
Hi Luna, screenshots are here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

You can see the image in the lower left is where the issue is.
(2014-01-08, 19:54)styler12345 Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 13:13)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 09:25)tromy Wrote: I have the same problem..pstvlive can't see my movies!I saw in your video that the plot of the movies are not in english.I believe that's the problem.I've already mentioned that problem to Luna about "non english" plots(mine are greek).I hope he can do something about that.Currently working version 1.9 pseudo tv live with no problem,but I can't upgrade to version 2.4 or further

@tromy, styler12345

Edit channellist.py, around line 800

Change:
Code:
if None == fileList or len(fileList) == 0:
to:
Code:
if len(fileList) == 0:

Let me know if that fixes your problem with missing movies....
No success with that change.

Weird, I don't see any changes from 1.9 to latest that would cause movies to be ignored... based on plot language....

(2014-01-08, 20:38)Daavid Wrote: Hi Luna, screenshots are here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

You can see the image in the lower left is where the issue is.

You're using WIP skin.... WIP = Work in progress Smile
I'm aware there are issues with this skin, working on finishing it...
Oh!! lol I'm an idiot. Sorry about that. hahaha.
Just making sure you're awake Wink
I tried now the playlist + PTVL on my raspberry pi (raspbmc), without any problems. All 32 "horror" movie items were added to the channel. I only have this problem on Win7 XBMC + PTVL (tried it on 2 windows 7 PC's).
I also noticed in the log (on the windows pc)

19:24:12 T:5860 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-FileAccess: copying special://profile/playlists/video/Horror_movies.xsp to C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.pseudotv.live\cache/stored/Horror_movies.xsp
why is there a "slash" instead of a "backslash" after cache?

It looks like the script is reading the xsp file correct, cause in the xbmc.log after: "script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList"
he shows all movies + plot description. It ends with "end":32,"start":0,"total":32, so all 32 movies with the genre Horror were recognized. Here is the fullpart off that xbmc log: http://paste.chimho.de/s3GEvTVs
So maybe the script has a problem in generating m3u file?
I try to find the method + python file where m3u files are generating.

greetings styler12345

EDIT: i replaced now the method "buildFileList" in Channellist.py with the old one from PseudoTV 2.1.0. Now PTVL adds all 32 movies to the Channel. So the next step is to find the difference between this 2 methods Wink
(2014-01-08, 21:22)styler12345 Wrote: I tried now the playlist + PTVL on my raspberry pi (raspbmc), without any problems. All 32 "horror" movie items were added to the channel. I only have this problem on Win7 XBMC + PTVL (tried it on 2 windows 7 PC's).
I also noticed in the log (on the windows pc)

19:24:12 T:5860 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-FileAccess: copying special://profile/playlists/video/Horror_movies.xsp to C:\Users\BB\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.pseudotv.live\cache/stored/Horror_movies.xsp
why is there a "slash" instead of a "backslash" after cache?

It looks like the script is reading the xsp file correct, cause in the xbmc.log after: "script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList"
he shows all movies + plot description. It ends with "end":32,"start":0,"total":32, so all 32 movies with the genre Horror were recognized. Here is the fullpart off that xbmc log: http://paste.chimho.de/s3GEvTVs
So maybe the script has a problem in generating m3u file?
I try to find the method + python file where m3u files are generating.

greetings styler12345

EDIT: i replaced now the method "buildFileList" in Channellist.py with the old one from PseudoTV 2.1.0. Now PTVL adds all 32 movies to the Channel. So the next step is to find the difference between this 2 methods Wink

Yeah, thanks... let me know what you find... when I glanced at the two versions... Obviously I noticed my new editions... but I didn't notice anything that could cause the problem described.
Just post your findings and I'll make the changes to my master code.
Using the master from github: For roughly two out of three launches the ui overlay seems to get disabled, video keeps playing but can't change channel etc. and need to restart xbmc. Known issue? Need a log file?
(2014-01-08, 22:33)hsus Wrote: Using the master from github: For roughly two out of three launches the ui overlay seems to get disabled, video keeps playing but can't change channel etc. and need to restart xbmc. Known issue? Need a log file?

Its a bug with dynamic artwork... Looking into it...
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45