• 145(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Awesome addon. Can I ask......... Will an Intel NUC Celeron 847 with 4GM RAM handle it ok?
(2014-01-09, 09:10)IndolentShirker Wrote: I have a quick question regarding BCTs if nobody minds.

What’s the best way to go about setting up commercials using a local source? I downloaded a batch of old 80s and 90s ads and public service announcements and they came with all manner of names and file types.

What works best as far as naming conventions go?
Do they need separate network folders like the bumpers did?

I felt I should ask after just directing the settings menu toward the folder they’re stored in had them not showing up at all.

log?

(2014-01-09, 10:31)MovieJunky Wrote: I am not sure whether I am experiencing a bug, but PTV has been unwilling so far to create a channel with Game of Thrones playign from 1x01 - to the end.
I used the exact same rules as for my "The Wire" channel, which works without a hitch there. PTV keeps on starting the GoT channel with episode 1x06,
then skips to 1x08, even though i have all episodes of season 1.

"Only play unwatched items"
"Play in order"
"Pause when not watching"

I thought perhaps the watched flag is set for some of the episodes of GoT, but those are all unwatched and I even removed the show from XBMC and
added it again, but to no avail. I am unsure whether my database is corrupted or this is PTVs "fault".
I looked through the logs but I was unable to find any information.

Already answered, search the forum...

(2014-01-09, 15:41)smallclone Wrote: Awesome addon. Can I ask......... Will an Intel NUC Celeron 847 with 4GM RAM handle it ok?

if you don't run XBMC in HD yes, otherwise I doubt it...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-01-09, 13:45)mwkurt Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 12:47)deletedpenguin Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 08:21)Elixxen Wrote: Image

This is what it looks like when I select playlist. I can't pick a playlist no matter what I press. It's just blank. Anyone else having the same problem?

I'm having this issue too. I can navigate through all the buttons, but it skips the playlist entry field.

This issue could be related to the skins you guys are using. Have you tried changing to a different skin?

Mark

I've tried Confluence, Xpereince1080 and Aeon Nox. Same problem on all of them.
(2014-01-09, 17:38)Elixxen Wrote: I'm having this issue too. I can navigate through all the buttons, but it skips the playlist entry field.

It could be a few things (skin issue, path to playlist issue, playlist name issue)
(2014-01-09, 15:59)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 15:41)smallclone Wrote: Awesome addon. Can I ask......... Will an Intel NUC Celeron 847 with 4GM RAM handle it ok?

Run it in HD? What you mean? I'm outputting 1080p through HDMI.
(2014-01-09, 18:02)smallclone Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 15:59)Lunatixz Wrote:

Run it in HD? What you mean? I'm outputting 1080p through HDMI.

1080p, 720p = HD. I doubt PTVL's EPG will run smoothly while decoding HD on a celeron w/ 4gb.
I would at max set xbmc at 720p and give it a try.
(2014-01-09, 17:52)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 17:38)Elixxen Wrote: I'm having this issue too. I can navigate through all the buttons, but it skips the playlist entry field.

It could be a few things (skin issue, path to playlist issue, playlist name issue)

Well how can I find out what it is? What skins are compatible? How can I check/change the playlist path? And what should that path be in that case? What could be wrong with the playlist name? Would me posting a log help in any way? What would you want me to log in that case?

Btw I managed getting Artwork for stream content to work Smile thanks again. This plug-in is amazing!
I'm sure I'm approaching this sideways and just fundamentally not understanding something ... but I'm wondering is someone could help to explain something.

If I set up a pvr:// channel, why are the channel ID and xmltv file needed? Am I not able to get that info that has already passed to the pvr frontend?

I guess my main challenge here is figuring out the whole xmltv file thing, but being able to understand why my question doesn't make any sense would be helpful.
(2014-01-09, 18:51)Elixxen Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 17:52)Lunatixz Wrote:

Well how can I find out what it is? What skins are compatible? How can I check/change the playlist path? And what should that path be in that case? What could be wrong with the playlist name? Would me posting a log help in any way? What would you want me to log in that case?

Btw I managed getting Artwork for stream content to work Smile thanks again. This plug-in is amazing!
Just tried adding a new playlist channel, but still getting the same issue as you describe, although I've not downloaded latest master yet to see if the problem still occurs. However, one thing you can do though as I tried it earlier today is if you have an existing playlist channel in your settings2.xml file is to copy/paste those details into the same file, then change the name of the playlist to the one you now want to add, remembering to also change the channel number as well to the one you want to use for this new playlist channel. Save the settings2.xml file and when you open the channel config manger in the PTVL settings in XBMC, you will see your new channel listed there. You are then free to add any advanced channel rules, although I haven't personally needed to do that for the channel I created earlier in this way. Hope this helps you out. Smile
(2014-01-08, 17:56)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 17:07)bry- Wrote:
(2014-01-08, 16:53)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm finishing up the WIP Skin, and decided (Wife told me) to remove the trending and nextaired windows... I was informed it too cluttered... What do you think?

perhaps a toggle to enable/disable them?

adding a toggle requires a lot more work then its worth... I can leave the code commented out, and a user can just uncomment it...
Hi Luna, if you are going to leave this out, that certainly leaves quite a lot of empty space on the guide screen. What would your feeling be in making the overlay solid and not transparent, but then having a small OSD/active video window for what's playing incorporated into guide?
(2014-01-09, 20:20)Dumyat Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 18:51)Elixxen Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 17:52)Lunatixz Wrote: It could be a few things (skin issue, path to playlist issue, playlist name issue)

Just tried adding a new playlist channel, but still getting the same issue as you describe, although I've not downloaded latest master yet to see if the problem still occurs. However, one thing you can do though as I tried it earlier today is if you have an existing playlist channel in your settings2.xml file is to copy/paste those details into the same file, then change the name of the playlist to the one you now want to add, remembering to also change the channel number as well to the one you want to use for this new playlist channel. Save the settings2.xml file and when you open the channel config manger in the PTVL settings in XBMC, you will see your new channel listed there. You are then free to add any advanced channel rules, although I haven't personally needed to do that for the channel I created earlier in this way. Hope this helps you out. Smile

It's fixed, didn't push the update yet... I was trying to finish up WIP PTVL Skin...
(2014-01-09, 20:37)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 20:20)Dumyat Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 18:51)Elixxen Wrote: Well how can I find out what it is? What skins are compatible? How can I check/change the playlist path? And what should that path be in that case? What could be wrong with the playlist name? Would me posting a log help in any way? What would you want me to log in that case?

It's fixed, didn't push the update yet... I was trying to finish up WIP PTVL Skin...

Thanks for fixing it! You're amazing! When you say "push the update" where from do you mean? The GIT hasn't been updated in 2 days. Also, when will we know when to push the update? Smile
When I say "Push", it means i'm going to upload my code ( that is local on my development computer ) to my git (master) repository.
You will know because either I will tell you I updated, or you can see the date when I last updated is recent...
(2014-01-09, 21:13)Lunatixz Wrote: When I say "Push", it means i'm going to upload my code ( that is local on my development computer ) to my git (master) repository.
You will know because either I will tell you I updated, or you can see the date when I last updated is recent...

I see! Thanks! I can't wait Big Grin
@ Luna: Thanks, but what should I search for? "Playlist bug, wrong order etc. returns no result. :-(
  • 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45