• 149(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-01-12, 04:26)photo848 Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 03:33)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 03:20)photo848 Wrote: Also getting script fail error

http://pastebin.com/9Krhx8nH

fix posted at master git

I am now getting a black screen with the new master when trying to auto tune. I have all the features turned on (BCT/Autotune/Donor)

http://pastebin.com/EMcW6NJq

Sorry, same problem as b4... try master
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks for the great addon Lunatixz. Donation sent.
(2014-01-11, 17:13)Lunatixz Wrote: Sorry, Only convention names (poster, fanart, logo, clearlogo, landscape) work with dynamic artwork. The flash you are seeing is the static image of what is currently playing.
Disable dynamic artwork and it will stay on.
OK, thanks, I'll just have to disable dynamic artwork.

(2014-01-11, 17:13)Lunatixz Wrote: Not without writing code for it...
Fair enough.

One more thing, I'm trying to customize the overlay.xml to show the channel name and number, mainly for channels that I do not have channel logos for. I've managed to show the Channel Name using the label id which is "300", but I can't find the "Channel Number" label id. Can you please specify which id "Channel Number" is?
(2014-01-12, 05:05)Tate Wrote:
(2014-01-11, 17:13)Lunatixz Wrote: Sorry, Only convention names (poster, fanart, logo, clearlogo, landscape) work with dynamic artwork. The flash you are seeing is the static image of what is currently playing.
Disable dynamic artwork and it will stay on.
OK, thanks, I'll just have to disable dynamic artwork.

(2014-01-11, 17:13)Lunatixz Wrote: Not without writing code for it...
Fair enough.

One more thing, I'm trying to customize the overlay.xml to show the channel name and number, mainly for channels that I do not have channel logos for. I've managed to show the Channel Name using the label id which is "311", but I can't find the "Channel Number" label id. Can you please specify which id "Channel Number" is?
506, channel name is 300
(2014-01-12, 04:42)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 04:26)photo848 Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 03:33)Lunatixz Wrote: fix posted at master git

I am now getting a black screen with the new master when trying to auto tune. I have all the features turned on (BCT/Autotune/Donor)

http://pastebin.com/EMcW6NJq

Sorry, same problem as b4... try master

Working, thank you!
(2014-01-12, 05:07)Lunatixz Wrote: 506, channel name is 300

Sorry, yes, 300 is channel name, my previous post had a typo.

but 506 is the logo image id, it does not appear to be the label id (for text). This is what I'm trying to do:

Code:
            <control type="label" id="506">
                <description>Channel Number</description>
                <posx>15</posx>
                <posy>450</posy>
                <width min="5" max="35">auto</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <label>Channel Number</label>
                <font>Font_Bold34</font>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <textcolor>FFFFFFFF</textcolor>
            </control>

of course this just gives the label, as the ID is incorrect.
(2014-01-12, 05:20)Tate Wrote:

but 506 is the logo image id, it does not appear to be the label id (for text). This is what I'm trying to do:

Code:
                <posx>15</posx>
                <posy>450</posy>
                <height>30</height>
                <font>Font_Bold34</font>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
            </control>

I don't follow... you want the name of the channel next to the channel number bug?? in the upper corner?

There is no label for channel numbers in the overlay... just an image file...
(2014-01-12, 05:26)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 05:20)Tate Wrote:

Code:
                <posx>15</posx>
                <posy>450</posy>
                <height>30</height>
                <font>Font_Bold34</font>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
            </control>

I don't follow... you want the name of the channel next to the channel number bug?? in the upper corner?

Well I wanted the channel number to display on the overlay. Currently it only displays when you change channels. But if you press info, the channel number does not appear.

OK, i'll stop looking for the channel number label, my next question would be how to add the channel number image to the overlay?

Cheers
(2014-01-12, 05:30)Tate Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 05:26)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 05:20)Tate Wrote: Sorry, yes, 300 is channel name, my previous post had a typo.

Code:
                <posx>15</posx>
                <posy>450</posy>
                <height>30</height>
                <font>Font_Bold34</font>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
            </control>

Well I wanted the channel number to display on the overlay. Currently it only displays when you change channels. But if you press info, the channel number does not appear.

OK, i'll stop looking for the channel number label, my next question would be how to add the channel number image to the overlay?

Cheers

you need to code a label in overlay.py... I don't recommend this, unless you know what your doing...
overlay.py is the the second most important file to PTVL... it will crash everything if incorrect.
(2014-01-12, 05:35)Lunatixz Wrote: you need to code a label in overlay.py... I don't recommend this, unless you know what your doing...
overlay.py is the the second most important file to PTVL... it will crash everything if incorrect.

OK, no worries.

Thanks for your help, enjoy your shot.
Does the folder structure of bumpers matter? Or the filenames? For example my ABC bumpers are located at E:\Pseudo TV Files\Bumpers\ABC\ID1.avi . And I set the bumper folder to E:\Pseudo TV Files\Bumpers\ But I can't seem to get any bumpers to work.
(2014-01-12, 06:15)elikiasdad Wrote: Does the folder structure of bumpers matter? Or the filenames? For example my ABC bumpers are located at E:\Pseudo TV Files\Bumpers\ABC\ID1.avi . And I set the bumper folder to E:\Pseudo TV Files\Bumpers\ But I can't seem to get any bumpers to work.

Log? Nope u have it right.... Point to bumper folder. And if your channel name is ABC PTVL will look in bumper\ABC for any media....

Did u force reset?
id10t error. Forgot I had moved the bumpers to a diffrent drive. Thanks for the quick reply though And keep up the great work.
Hi all thanks for all the input and such a great fork,
Just have a question I have looked and cant find someone who has the same issue. I am trying to add hdhomerun however being in Aus its extremely hard to get a working xmltv file, so I have made strm file which contains my hdhomerun channel and have tried to point to the smb// address as an internet stream, these work fine in xbmc when I select them manually however when I try to add them in ptvl it wont even compile the channel playlist (there is no channel). Can someone point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate.
(2014-01-12, 09:29)ldh830114 Wrote: Hi all thanks for all the input and such a great fork,
Just have a question I have looked and cant find someone who has the same issue. I am trying to add hdhomerun however being in Aus its extremely hard to get a working xmltv file, so I have made strm file which contains my hdhomerun channel and have tried to point to the smb// address as an internet stream, these work fine in xbmc when I select them manually however when I try to add them in ptvl it wont even compile the channel playlist (there is no channel). Can someone point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate.

If you're not using xmltv (chtype8). Use Chtype 9, follow example in post 2
  • 149(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45