• 150(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-01-12, 10:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 09:29)ldh830114 Wrote: Hi all thanks for all the input and such a great fork,
Just have a question I have looked and cant find someone who has the same issue. I am trying to add hdhomerun however being in Aus its extremely hard to get a working xmltv file, so I have made strm file which contains my hdhomerun channel and have tried to point to the smb// address as an internet stream, these work fine in xbmc when I select them manually however when I try to add them in ptvl it wont even compile the channel playlist (there is no channel). Can someone point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate.

If you're not using xmltv (chtype8). Use Chtype 9, follow example in post 2

Thanks for such a quick reply. I have tried channel type 9 :
Code:
<setting id="Channel_87_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_87_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_87_2" value="smb://openelec/strm/ABC1.strm" />
<setting id="Channel_87_3" value="ABC1" />
<setting id="Channel_87_4" value="ABC1 Local Broadcast." />
<setting id="Channel_87_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_87_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_87_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_87_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_87_rule_1_opt_1" value="ABC1" />

this still does not work, when I rescan channels it over looks it completely as it does when I use chtype 8.
My strm file works fine when I manually open it in xbmc:
Code:
hdhomerun://1110660C-0/tuner0?channel=t7qam64:662500000&program=705
I have futubox channels in .strm format in same location and they work fine in ptvl

Thanks again for the help, I'm sure you are busy.
(2014-01-12, 11:52)ldh830114 Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 10:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 09:29)ldh830114 Wrote: Hi all thanks for all the input and such a great fork,
Just have a question I have looked and cant find someone who has the same issue. I am trying to add hdhomerun however being in Aus its extremely hard to get a working xmltv file, so I have made strm file which contains my hdhomerun channel and have tried to point to the smb// address as an internet stream, these work fine in xbmc when I select them manually however when I try to add them in ptvl it wont even compile the channel playlist (there is no channel). Can someone point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate.

If you're not using xmltv (chtype8). Use Chtype 9, follow example in post 2

Thanks for such a quick reply. I have tried channel type 9 :
Code:
<setting id="Channel_87_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_87_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_87_2" value="smb://openelec/strm/ABC1.strm" />
<setting id="Channel_87_3" value="ABC1" />
<setting id="Channel_87_4" value="ABC1 Local Broadcast." />
<setting id="Channel_87_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_87_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_87_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_87_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_87_rule_1_opt_1" value="ABC1" />

this still does not work, when I rescan channels it over looks it completely as it does when I use chtype 8.
My strm file works fine when I manually open it in xbmc:
Code:
hdhomerun://1110660C-0/tuner0?channel=t7qam64:662500000&program=705
I have futubox channels in .strm format in same location and they work fine in ptvl

Thanks again for the help, I'm sure you are busy.

Don't use a strm for hdhomeun:// use the direct link. Like in the example in post 2
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-01-11, 23:03)Lunatixz Wrote: If you don't read post 1-3 your limiting your success...

Consider post 1 like a checklist, read it... make sure you understand it...

Because your log shows your missing Dependency modules...

(2014-01-12, 01:28)Grbspltt Wrote: Read post 1, red text that says dependency.

(2014-01-12, 01:34)Indy_star Wrote: Addons:

Dependency:
Recommended for enhanced interface:

Thanks guys, I can't believe I didn't notice that before. I read the other posts multiple times in order to figure out what was wrong, the answer was right there :/

Thanks a lot, works now. Seems a bit faster than the normal PseudoTV. Lunatixz, is there any chance the program will run a bit faster if I install a SSD (I'm talking about the OSD etc, not the actual tuning of channels)?
(2014-01-12, 18:57)xecutionx Wrote:
(2014-01-11, 23:03)Lunatixz Wrote: If you don't read post 1-3 your limiting your success...

Consider post 1 like a checklist, read it... make sure you understand it...

Because your log shows your missing Dependency modules...

(2014-01-12, 01:28)Grbspltt Wrote: Read post 1, red text that says dependency.

(2014-01-12, 01:34)Indy_star Wrote: Addons:

Dependency:
Recommended for enhanced interface:

Thanks guys, I can't believe I didn't notice that before. I read the other posts multiple times in order to figure out what was wrong, the answer was right there :/

Thanks a lot, works now. Seems a bit faster than the normal PseudoTV. Lunatixz, is there any chance the program will run a bit faster if I install a SSD (I'm talking about the OSD etc, not the actual tuning of channels)?

You will see a small improvement... But once all the files are in memory, what type of disk makes no difference...
But I personal recommend SSD for your OS / XBMC installation, even better ramdisk Wink
I run a hybrid setup of both SSD and ramdisk for my HTPC Wink and it's pretty damn fast!
(2014-01-12, 00:46)redhalo Wrote: Getting script fail error as well.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=109285

@luna, didn't see a comment on this, but I should let you know that something you did in the last fix solved my issues so you can disregard. Thanks.
So when I set channel type to playlist there seems to be no way to actually tell it what playlist to use? Seems like I have to be missing something but it skips over the Playlist: field and just goes down to rules/ok/cancel.
Using the "stable" version with 2.3 and nox 4.1.9 on win7
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
hi can you please help me add a live stream using xml files i tried creating one butt it doesnt work
http://www.justin.tv/lenbuwa

<item>
<title>CN One</title>
<link>rtmp://live-lhr.justin.tv/app swfUrl=http://www.justin.tv/swflibs/JustinPlayer.swf?channel=lenbuwa
pageUrl=http://www.justin.tv/lenbuwa swfvfy=true live=true</link>
<thumbnail>none</thumbnail>
</item>
@joker123, remove all links from your post!, please follow forum and thread rules!!

@Dignam, it's a skinning issue, just move keyboard or mouse and you can select field... BTW don't use the stable version its old, use master...
i swear ive tried clicking all over with mouse and tabbing through with keyboard and nothing would select it. Oh well switched over to the current version and it lets me add the playlist but after adding it as a channel i just get a black screen when I run psuedo. It works fine as long as there is not a custom playlist as a channel.
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
(2014-01-12, 20:04)Dignam Wrote: i swear ive tried clicking all over with mouse and tabbing through with keyboard and nothing would select it. Oh well switched over to the current version and it lets me add the playlist but after adding it as a channel i just get a black screen when I run psuedo. It works fine as long as there is not a custom playlist as a channel.

I, along with many users use custom playlists without issue... you should send me a log. Make sure debugging is enabled in both XBMC and PTVL.
After making a donation how do you get donor features to work?
(2014-01-12, 21:36)elikiasdad Wrote: After making a donation how do you get donor features to work?

Wait for a username:password to be emailed to your paypal address.
enter the UserTongueass under "misc" in PTVL settings,
click "Activate/Update - Donor features" then use as normal...
Anything labeled with a "*" is either exclusive to donors or enhanced by donation.

Enhanced = extra content or features...
Thanks Luna. I made a donation via PayPal but I didn't create a PayPal account. Is that going to be an issue?
(2014-01-12, 22:30)elikiasdad Wrote: Thanks Luna. I made a donation via PayPal but I didn't create a PayPal account. Is that going to be an issue?

No, i'm sure it required an email address... which I will use to contact you.
I did use an email address. I just didn't sign up for a PayPal account.
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45