• 151(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Getting the following error:
Code:
16:36:00 T:139843975759616   DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: runActions 2 on channel 5
16:36:00 T:139843975759616   DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-VideoParser: getVideoLength nfs://10.0.1.21/mnt/soho_storage/samba/shares/public/Media/Videos/TV/Copper/Copper.S01E05.La.Tempte.mkv
16:36:00 T:139843975759616   DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-VideoParser: os name is posix
16:36:00 T:139843975759616   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xea' in position 97: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Overlay.py", line 195, in onInit
                                                if self.readConfig() == False:
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Overlay.py", line 324, in readConfig
                                                self.channels = self.channelList.setupList()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 142, in setupList
                                                self.setupChannel(i + 1, False, makenewlists, False)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 443, in setupChannel
                                                if self.makeChannelList(channel, chtype, chsetting1, chsetting2, chsetting3, chsetting4, append) == True:
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 773, in makeChannelList
                                                PrefileList = self.buildFileList(fle, channel)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 1659, in buildFileList
                                                dur = self.videoParser.getVideoLength(uni(match.group(1)).replace("\\\\", "\\"))
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/VideoParser.py", line 70, in getVideoLength
                                                if os.path.exists(filename) == False:
                                              File "./Lib/genericpath.py", line 18, in exists
                                            UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xea' in position 97: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
16:36:01 T:139846456624960   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogProgress.xml) ------

Tried renaming the file, as well as moving the offending directory so that files there were not indexed, but PseudoTV seems to know its still there... Is there a way to zero the DB? I tried reading troubleshooting and FAQ, saw no mention of DB or non-english characters. Read a post in this thread where it was supposed to be fixed, but appears not.

Also - re: donations - is it just some arbitrary amount in the paypal? Nothing more formalized than that? Happy to contribute, just want to make sure im doing it right.

--UPDATED: Renaming the file is not enough, you must also remove it from the XBMC DB (choose to play, file not found, remove) and then PseudoTV will move forward. Copper, Hannibal, even SNL have titles that are giving PseudoTV fits. It seemed doable before I hit Conan - every other episode has a '?' in the title...
(2014-01-12, 23:40)junx Wrote: Getting the following error:
Tried renaming the file, as well as moving the offending directory so that files there were not indexed, but PseudoTV seems to know its still there... Is there a way to zero the DB? I tried reading troubleshooting and FAQ, saw no mention of DB or non-english characters. Read a post in this thread where it was supposed to be fixed, but appears not.

Also - re: donations - is it just some arbitrary amount in the paypal? Nothing more formalized than that? Happy to contribute, just want to make sure im doing it right.

--UPDATED: Renaming the file is not enough, you must also remove it from the XBMC DB (choose to play, file not found, remove) and then PseudoTV will move forward. Copper, Hannibal, even SNL have titles that are giving PseudoTV fits. It seemed doable before I hit Conan - every other episode has a '?' in the title...

Can you post full log...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-01-13, 00:43)Lunatixz Wrote: Can you post full log...

Sure - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12104174/xbmc.log

Thats from a scroll back buffer, so if you see shell commands in it, its just me killing xbmc.bin or other fun while I was testing. As a work-around, I had sick beard trim the episode name from all my saved files, and am re-importing my TV shows. That should get me around this bug for now. Hannibal was a good one to test with - lots of crazy characters in the show names.

Thanks
Its possible to add a youtube rss feed as a channel?

What I want to do is to create channels with youtube search keywords, I´ve tried using the youtube rss link but it doens´t work...

Example link:

http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/video...vq=KEYWORD
(2014-01-13, 03:06)cybeard Wrote: Its possible to add a youtube rss feed as a channel?

What I want to do is to create channels with youtube search keywords, I´ve tried using the youtube rss link but it doens´t work...

Example link:

http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/video...vq=KEYWORD

Is it formated as an RSS? Can you send me a link to the RSS feed. If anything I can build up the YouTube channel to include search terms.
I don´t know, just found that you can return youtube rss in this page:

http://www.interactivewebs.com/blog/inde...-rss-feed/

and on google api too:

https://developers.google.com/youtube/2....ideo_feeds
(2014-01-13, 03:14)cybeard Wrote: I don´t know, just found that you can return youtube rss in this page:

http://www.interactivewebs.com/blog/inde...-rss-feed/

and on google api too:

https://developers.google.com/youtube/2....ideo_feeds

If its a true RSS then chtype 11 will parse it... But it won't handle the URLs properly... I will look into it over the week.
ok, thanks Lunatixz, I´m just installed the PseudoTV Live and I´m having great fun with it!

If you add this feature it will be amazing!
(2014-01-13, 03:19)cybeard Wrote: ok, thanks Lunatixz, I´m just installed the PseudoTV Live and I´m having great fun with it!

If you add this feature it will be amazing!

You know about the other three youtube types right? (chtype 10)
channel, playlist, user subscription?
Yes, I already create some cool youtube channels, but I want to create some specific channels with keywords searches
Getting a script failed error...

http://pastebin.com/Ffy1iQxM
(2014-01-13, 06:02)elikiasdad Wrote: Getting a script failed error...

http://pastebin.com/Ffy1iQxM

read post 1, install dependencies.
I haven't installed latest in a few days, but hows the auto setting commercials/traliers coming along? From my guess its supposed to help round things off to 30mins/1hr marks which would be awesome.
(2014-01-13, 03:29)Lunatixz Wrote: You know about the other three youtube types right? (chtype 10)
channel, playlist, user subscription?

Will any of those just play random videos a specific user has posted? Or would I need to make a playlist of them first
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
(2014-01-11, 11:13)Dignam Wrote: I feel like I must be missing something insanely simple but gotta ask. I made some smart play list to use as channels. I set the channel to playlist but then there is no way to tell it which list to use. I see where the field is for it but it will not allow input into it.

you first need to create your smart playlist (not in PSTVL) then when you select the playlist option in PSTVL channel configuration, highlight the choose playlist field and hit enter you'll then be presented with a browse interface where you'll see the playlists you created. Then you can choose one them and proceed.
  • 151(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45