• 163(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-01-22, 23:56)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 23:44)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 22:15)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

Gotham support coming very soon, Dynamic artwork for both local and LiveTV is being revamped to include downloading missing artwork using either (direct download or artwork.downloader script).

are there any bugs I forgot to fix?? Please let me know... Is the problem with special characters (non-English) causing missing movie plots fixed?

I still have the problem luna with greek characters.Here's an example.
I have 10 movies with genre "action" and plot+title in english.PTVL generates 1 channel with all the movies ok
I change 5 of them and create nfo with greek plot+title(xbmc sees all ok).PTVL generates 1 channel only with the english movies.
I change all of them .................................................................................PTVL don't generate channel at all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vk3h09cfdhr8hd/xbmc.log

Taken from your log, the problem isn't with PTVL but how your media was scraped into XBMC database...
Code:
"plot":"O Charly Mattei,      ,    .        ,         . ,                       .","plotoutline":"","runtime":0,
Code:
[u'"genre":["Action"],"imdbnumber":"tt1167638","label":"22 \u03a3\u03c6\u03b1\u03af\u03c1\u03b5\u03c2","movieid":273,"title":"22 \u03a3\u03c6\u03b1\u03af\u03c1\u03b5\u03c2","year":2010']

The json response from your system isn't correct, which is why PTVL can't parse it....

I'm sure its related to non-english text, but I dont' think the break down is with PTVL, which is trying to parse that bad data...
I could be wrong... but for testing purposes I added a movie to my library which contains non-english characters, and at first I ran into problems... but I made corrects and now I'm running fine...
what u corrected?i will try with fresh nfos and fresh xbmc or else i will stay with v1.9.I can't understand how all works good when i copy that file"This is a movie" from 1.9 to 3.1...
(2014-01-23, 00:18)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 23:56)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 23:44)tromy Wrote: I still have the problem luna with greek characters.Here's an example.
I have 10 movies with genre "action" and plot+title in english.PTVL generates 1 channel with all the movies ok
I change 5 of them and create nfo with greek plot+title(xbmc sees all ok).PTVL generates 1 channel only with the english movies.
I change all of them .................................................................................PTVL don't generate channel at all.

Taken from your log, the problem isn't with PTVL but how your media was scraped into XBMC database...
Code:
"plot":"O Charly Mattei,      ,    .        ,         . ,                       .","plotoutline":"","runtime":0,
Code:
[u'"genre":["Action"],"imdbnumber":"tt1167638","label":"22 \u03a3\u03c6\u03b1\u03af\u03c1\u03b5\u03c2","movieid":273,"title":"22 \u03a3\u03c6\u03b1\u03af\u03c1\u03b5\u03c2","year":2010']

The json response from your system isn't correct, which is why PTVL can't parse it....

I'm sure its related to non-english text, but I dont' think the break down is with PTVL, which is trying to parse that bad data...
I could be wrong... but for testing purposes I added a movie to my library which contains non-english characters, and at first I ran into problems... but I made corrects and now I'm running fine...
what u corrected?i will try with fresh nfos and fresh xbmc or else i will stay with v1.9.I can't understand how all works good when i copy that file"This is a movie" from 1.9 to 3.1...

It's because 1.9 isn't parsing the extra data, 3.1 is... I will try to look into the problem further...

I made another change, and will update tonight... Give it a try and let me know...

Since i'm pushing an update earlier then planned, Direct artwork download isn't finished, and LiveTV artwork isn't working...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-01-22, 23:50)Indy_star Wrote: A small bug I noticed last night when watching LiveTV, the coming up display shows the current show on instead of the coming show. This worked perfectly in 2.6, I'm using 3.0 right now and seems to be late or inaccurate, not sure which. I noticed yesterday at 10 minutes into the show it told me coming up was the current show that was on, and was not in the EPG to come up next. I will turn on debugging tonight and try and get a log.

Here is the log. What happened today, is I saw no "Coming up Next" for the first 30 minute show, the 2nd 30minute show started and approx 20 minutes into the show, it had "Coming up Next" which was the first show I already watched. I stopped the log as soon as I saw the problem.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=114588

Gotham support coming very soon, Dynamic artwork for both local and LiveTV is being revamped to include downloading missing artwork using either (direct download or artwork.downloader script).

are there any bugs I forgot to fix?? Please let me know... Is the problem with special characters (non-English) causing missing movie plots fixed?

Hey Luna,
I notice that, when doing autotone, the amount of entries per channel is set to 25 but when generating the channels it seems to generate much more (in the hundreds). Am I misinterpreting that menu item or is that maybe a bug?

EDIT: I also still seem to have trouble with tv shows mounted via any kind of network mount in xbmc (samba or nfs). If I do an nfs mount on the command line and point xbmc at the folder, pseudo tv works fine (normal playing of media files works with any mount). will get a log.
(2014-01-23, 00:27)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-23, 00:18)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 23:56)Lunatixz Wrote: Taken from your log, the problem isn't with PTVL but how your media was scraped into XBMC database...
Code:
Code:

It's because 1.9 isn't parsing the extra data, 3.1 is... I will try to look into the problem further...

I made another change, and will update tonight... Give it a try and let me know...

Since i'm pushing an update earlier then planned, Direct artwork download isn't finished, and LiveTV artwork isn't working...
Fresh install from git.Autotune movie genre channels.Result:can't populate any channels...SadSad
(2014-01-23, 09:32)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-23, 00:27)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-23, 00:18)tromy Wrote: what u corrected?i will try with fresh nfos and fresh xbmc or else i will stay with v1.9.I can't understand how all works good when i copy that file"This is a movie" from 1.9 to 3.1...

Fresh install from git.Autotune movie genre channels.Result:can't populate any channels...SadSad

Working on it... fix will be included tonight

(2014-01-23, 08:41)bbaldino Wrote:

Hey Luna,
I notice that, when doing autotone, the amount of entries per channel is set to 25 but when generating the channels it seems to generate much more (in the hundreds). Am I misinterpreting that menu item or is that maybe a bug?

EDIT: I also still seem to have trouble with tv shows mounted via any kind of network mount in xbmc (samba or nfs). If I do an nfs mount on the command line and point xbmc at the folder, pseudo tv works fine (normal playing of media files works with any mount). will get a log.

fix will be included tonight
I noticed you added the 3 second value on channel info display, thanks!!!!
::Update::

Good news, XBMC merged the changes which should fix PseudoTV in Gotham... I assume all builds after today will include the fix.
Man... maybe I'm slow or an idiot but how do I make it so that shows/movies only play at :30 or at the top of the hour? I had some shows starting at like 7:19 and things like that.
(2014-01-23, 16:02)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

Good news, XBMC merged the changes which should fix PseudoTV in Gotham... I assume all builds after today will include the fix.
Good news also with the latest fix.From a quick test movie genres works great even with my "difficult" language!
Thanks for the amazing work.

Great news. Will this mean that we will need a new version of PTVL as well?
(2014-01-23, 22:15)DJ... Wrote:

I think Luna is referring to the current PTVL builds will now work in Gotham.

(2014-01-23, 03:04)Indy_star Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 23:50)Indy_star Wrote: A small bug I noticed last night when watching LiveTV, the coming up display shows the current show on instead of the coming show. This worked perfectly in 2.6, I'm using 3.0 right now and seems to be late or inaccurate, not sure which. I noticed yesterday at 10 minutes into the show it told me coming up was the current show that was on, and was not in the EPG to come up next. I will turn on debugging tonight and try and get a log.

Here is the log. What happened today, is I saw no "Coming up Next" for the first 30 minute show, the 2nd 30minute show started and approx 20 minutes into the show, it had "Coming up Next" which was the first show I already watched. I stopped the log as soon as I saw the problem.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=114588

Did you have a chance to look through the logs Luna? Any idea? Does anyone else notice this problem or is it a problem in my config?
(2014-01-23, 22:15)DJ... Wrote:

Since the problem was with Gotham and not PseudoTV, I don't believe any special version will be needed...

But, I haven't tested it fully in Gotham so problems may exists.
^ I'm getting a dependencies not met error when trying to do a fresh install on the latest Gotham nightly. Looking at the debug info, it's stating that PsuedoTVLive requires xbmc.python version 2.0 which is not available.

Thoughts?
(2014-01-24, 02:33)deletedpenguin Wrote: ^ I'm getting a dependencies not met error when trying to do a fresh install on the latest Gotham nightly. Looking at the debug info, it's stating that PsuedoTVLive requires xbmc.python version 2.0 which is not available.

Thoughts?

Did you install dependencies from post 1?

Latest Master has some bugs, please hold off updating till I push a fix tonight.
  • 163(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45