• 170(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-01-31, 04:33)redhalo Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 04:24)Guile Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 01:40)Lunatixz Wrote: there is a channel rule for how many episodes from a single show to play at one time... should help with the mix.
Let me know if that works for u...

I actually used the channel rule (brought it to one episode) before I posted but it's playing them in alphabetical order. So it plays one C episode then another C episode then back to the first C episode and so on.

Is your playlist set to alphabetical order?

Told ya it was a stupid questionSmile TOTALLY didn't realize it could be something that simple to have overlooked. Thanks!!
::Update::

Updating Git master with a rewrite for dynamic artwork for LiveTV...
Remember to enable both "enhanced guide data" and dynamic artwork. A force channel reset must be triggered.

Parsing and channel creation may be a little slower, it's as optimized as I could get it... If you have background updating on, this process will happen once, then build every three days in the background.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
thanks luna
Hold off updating found a bug...
Was something changed with smart playlists in 3.1? The same playlists that always worked in 2.9 now aren't working anymore. They play fine in XBMC just doesn't seem to be recognizing them all the sudden.
(2014-01-31, 04:19)ARYEZ Wrote: Tromy and Indy,

You are saying posters don't display for tv shows in Aurora on your system?

Hmmmm do me a favor and check within the folders of one of your tv shows and let me know if you have a poster.jpg in there...if you do and everything is scraped correctly, I'll have to take a look at the code.

Also what version of xbmc are you running? Frodo or Gotham? And what version of PTVL are you on?

My problem is unrelated to any skin and is only about LiveTV which Luna just addressed it with his latest released that I will try out once its been bug squashed. I'll leave it to Tromy to answer your questions.
(2014-01-31, 04:19)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2014-01-30, 23:11)tromy Wrote: Your skin Luna works ok but i think it uses only "landscape" image in epg window+info window
Aurora uses "landscape" in epg window which works fine and "poster" at info which works only for movies not tv shows.
Maybe ARYEZ or someone who uses aurora can tell if he has the same problem.

Thanks.

Tromy and Indy,

Hmmmm do me a favor and check within the folders of one of your tv shows and let me know if you have a poster.jpg in there...if you do and everything is scraped correctly, I'll have to take a look at the code.

Also what version of xbmc are you running? Frodo or Gotham? And what version of PTVL are you on?
XBMC frodo 12.3
PTVL v 0.3.2
In every tv show folder there is a poster.jpg.All scraped correctly with emm.I tried different combinations(rename posters,rescrape...)but no lack.
Can't see tv show posters only movies

By the way,great work with the colors and the way "landscape"displays in epg window!

(2014-01-31, 07:17)ARYEZ Wrote: Was something changed with smart playlists in 3.1? The same playlists that always worked in 2.9 now aren't working anymore. They play fine in XBMC just doesn't seem to be recognizing them all the sudden.
Same to me in v.3.2
(2014-01-31, 08:38)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 04:19)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2014-01-30, 23:11)tromy Wrote: Your skin Luna works ok but i think it uses only "landscape" image in epg window+info window
Aurora uses "landscape" in epg window which works fine and "poster" at info which works only for movies not tv shows.
Maybe ARYEZ or someone who uses aurora can tell if he has the same problem.

Thanks.

Tromy and Indy,

XBMC frodo 12.3
PTVL v 0.3.2
In every tv show folder there is a poster.jpg.All scraped correctly with emm.I tried different combinations(rename posters,rescrape...)but no lack.

By the way,great work with the colors and the way "landscape"displays in epg window!

(2014-01-31, 07:17)ARYEZ Wrote: Was something changed with smart playlists in 3.1? The same playlists that always worked in 2.9 now aren't working anymore. They play fine in XBMC just doesn't seem to be recognizing them all the sudden.
Same to me in v.3.2

Hey glad to hear you like the skin!

On 3.1 the tv/movie posters all work fine for me...I haven't upgraded to 3.2 yet,but I'll check it out tomorrow night and see if I can replicate the bug. I know Luna said there was a bug found in the latest master but perhaps there may have also been a change to the PTVL code in the way it handles posters in 3.2

Btw, when using Aurora, do you get any image at all where the posters should be?
(2014-01-31, 09:16)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 08:38)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 04:19)ARYEZ Wrote: Tromy and Indy,

XBMC frodo 12.3
PTVL v 0.3.2

Same to me in v.3.2

On 3.1 the tv/movie posters all work fine for me...I haven't upgraded to 3.2 yet,but I'll check it out tomorrow night and see if I can replicate the bug. I know Luna said there was a bug found in the latest master but perhaps there may have also been a change to the PTVL code in the way it handles posters in 3.2

Btw, when using Aurora, do you get any image at all where the posters should be?

No changes to artwork... Tromy mentioned art works in default and ptvl skin.
(2014-01-31, 09:22)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 09:16)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 08:38)tromy Wrote: XBMC frodo 12.3
PTVL v 0.3.2

Same to me in v.3.2

No changes to artwork... Tromy mentioned art works in default and ptvl skin.

*EDIT*

Just downloaded latest master and checked out Aurora...TV posters seem to be working fine on my system. I'm really not sure what is causing the problem on your system, maybe it has something to do with the way that Ember names your artwork? I used to have problems with EMM and eventually went over to Mediaelch.

ARYEZ ,i tried mediaelch but again no luck with tv show posters.My folder looks like this:
TV shows (folder)
Friends (folder)
-fanart
-poster
-landscape
-banner
-season 1(folder)
-tvshow.nfo

How is the structure of your folder?

poster
landscape
(2014-01-31, 11:40)tromy Wrote: ARYEZ ,i tried mediaelch but again no luck with tv show posters.My folder looks like this:
TV shows (folder)
Friends (folder)
-fanart
-poster
-landscape
-banner
-season 1(folder)
-tvshow.nfo

poster
landscape

Hmmm that is weird...my folders are arranged the same way as yours. I'm sure this sounds redundant but could you run artwork organized addon again for me and make sure that "use local files" enabled for tv shows posters.

Let me know if that fixes the problem for you.
(2014-01-31, 21:06)ARYEZ Wrote: [quote='tromy' pid='1615752' dateline='1391161248']
ARYEZ ,i tried mediaelch but again no luck with tv show posters.My folder looks like this:
TV shows (folder)
Friends (folder)
-fanart
-poster
-landscape
-banner
-season 1(folder)
-tvshow.nfo

Hmmm that is weird...my folders are arranged the same way as yours. I'm sure this sounds redundant but could you run artwork organized addon again for me and make sure that "use local files" enabled for tv shows posters.

AREYZ are you sure you placed dynamic label last in your xml code?
if it's not in a group, each label is layered on top of eachother... so you would want

video.player ----- fallback image if dynamic not enabled
dynamic 508 ------ dynamic image....

if its in a group the order is reversed....
(2014-01-31, 21:06)ARYEZ Wrote: Hmmm that is weird...my folders are arranged the same way as yours. I'm sure this sounds redundant but could you run artwork organized addon again for me and make sure that "use local files" enabled for tv shows posters.

Ok,that's weird!I run artwork downloader,downloads nothing,restart PLTV an the the problem is gone.tv posters works now!

Anyway,thanks for the help Aryez and Luna
(2014-01-31, 23:23)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 21:06)ARYEZ Wrote: Hmmm that is weird...my folders are arranged the same way as yours. I'm sure this sounds redundant but could you run artwork organized addon again for me and make sure that "use local files" enabled for tv shows posters.

Ok,that's weird!I run artwork downloader,downloads nothing,restart PLTV an the the problem is gone.tv posters works now!

Anyway,thanks for the help Aryez and Luna

Haha sweet man glad to hear it's working for ya now!
  • 170(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45