• 171(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Does anyone have their playlist working as a channel or is it a bug and I missed something?

Also, unrelated.

Is there a method one can add a source to XBMC, refresh its contents and not have the posters show up in the Movie or Tvshow sections. I would like not to have the Hulu posters mixed in with my regular local library and only have them available as a channel.

thanks
(2014-02-01, 07:19)ylafont Wrote: Does anyone have their playlist working as a channel or is it a bug and I missed something?

Also, unrelated.

Is there a method one can add a source to XBMC, refresh its contents and not have the posters show up in the Movie or Tvshow sections. I would like not to have the Hulu posters mixed in with my regular local library and only have them available as a channel.

thanks

Update to the latest copy...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-02-01, 07:38)Lunatixz Wrote: Update to the latest copy...

Did that early this evening (current version 0.3.2), thought i was going crazy and you already have .0.3.3 up.

thanks,
@Lunatixz

I just updated to the latest master and it is still reading 3.2 and the playlist bug seems to still be there...even uninstalled PTVL and reinstalled it clean but had the same thing happen. Still disappearing playlists and still 3.2

Is the latest master supposed to be 3.2 or 3.3?

*EDIT*

Just updated my dev machine and that updated to 3.3 so I dont know what the hell happened lol...disregard my previous question.

*EDIT 2*

Playlists seem to be working for me in 3.3 and Id say the EPG seems smoother.
(2014-02-01, 08:06)ARYEZ Wrote: @Lunatixz

I just updated to the latest master and it is still reading 3.2 and the playlist bug seems to still be there...even uninstalled PTVL and reinstalled it clean but had the same thing happen. Still disappearing playlists and still 3.2

Is the latest master supposed to be 3.2 or 3.3?

I just downloaded it is 3.3, search your .xbmc folders, xbmc keeps a copy of your previously installed version., you will need to delete it along with other PseudoTv files.
(2014-02-01, 07:38)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-01, 07:19)ylafont Wrote: Does anyone have their playlist working as a channel or is it a bug and I missed something?

Also, unrelated.

thanks

Luna, Playlist do not work on the 0.3.3 either, just wanted to let you know.
(2014-02-01, 08:23)ylafont Wrote:
(2014-02-01, 07:38)Lunatixz Wrote:

Also, unrelated.

thanks

Luna, Playlist do not work on the 0.3.3 either, just wanted to let you know.

R u sure you are using the least copy? Don't worry about version numbers... Look at the time last updated!

I will check in the morning and update if needed.
I was having problems with local playists as well, but last night's update definitely fixed that, haven't noticed any other issues this morning..
(2014-02-01, 08:51)Lunatixz Wrote: R u sure you are using the least copy? Don't worry about version numbers... Look at the time last updated!

Pretty sure. i updated twice yesterday, once with the .0.3.2 version and the with the .0.3.3 version.

Where the "Tine last updated" located?

------------
downloaded "latest commit 8d8e29cf7a598d482505c41551aac43ab9082586" - same result.

All playlist are shown in channel configuration and work on xbmc. they do not show up on PTVL

- Guide is much smoother,
- LiveTv Channels change much faster on HDHomerun.

"Duration of Short videos" does not function. set it to 460, still lots of dots on the screen
i'm having strange issues with 3.3 with poster artwork. Tv posters and not movie posters showing up some time times and vice versa other times depending on skin.

Can pseudotv live get the artwork directly through the xbmc library or does it need to be in the movie/show folder?

For items that don't show a poster when pressing info on remote, the media info screen for confluence appears behind it with the poster.
(2014-02-01, 20:01)moontan77 Wrote: i'm having strange issues with 3.3 with poster artwork. Tv posters and not movie posters showing up some time times and vice versa other times depending on skin.

Can pseudotv live get the artwork directly through the xbmc library or does it need to be in the movie/show folder?

For items that don't show a poster when pressing info on remote, the media info screen for confluence appears behind it with the poster.

Artwork works fine. If its missing, read post 2... understand how dynamic artwork works. I also added a artwork downloader component awhile back when configured correctly missing artwork should download automatically!

(2014-02-01, 17:10)ylafont Wrote:
(2014-02-01, 08:51)Lunatixz Wrote: R u sure you are using the least copy? Don't worry about version numbers... Look at the time last updated!

Pretty sure. i updated twice yesterday, once with the .0.3.2 version and the with the .0.3.3 version.

Where the "Tine last updated" located?

------------
downloaded "latest commit 8d8e29cf7a598d482505c41551aac43ab9082586" - same result.

All playlist are shown in channel configuration and work on xbmc. they do not show up on PTVL

- Guide is much smoother,
- LiveTv Channels change much faster on HDHomerun.

"Duration of Short videos" does not function. set it to 460, still lots of dots on the screen

Missing channel fix coming tonight, small bug! Sorry....
As for hide not working , I'll check it out...
My xbmc library has the poster artwork in its userdata folder so i have dynamic artwork disabled. However pseudotv still only shows the movie posters even though the tv show posters appear outside of pseudotv.

edit: strangely turning on artwork downloader in the settings results in the tv show posters appearing (even though it isnt downloading them).
(2014-02-01, 22:00)moontan77 Wrote: My xbmc library has the poster artwork in its userdata folder so i have dynamic artwork disabled. However pseudotv still only shows the movie posters even though the tv show posters appear outside of pseudotv.

edit: strangely turning on artwork downloader in the settings results in the tv show posters appearing (even though it isnt downloading them).

What skin are you using?
Confluence at the moment. Usually use refocus big but that always crashes xbmc after a few channel changes in pseudotv live and no explanation in the log (no such issue with confluence).

Although the posters appear ok now, no fanart/landscape picture appears on the epg screen (using aurora skin). If it means to show a landscape picture then my library probably doesnt have one (definitely has fanart pictures though).
REALLY weird and VERY annoying problem. I've been using 0.3.1 now and feel I've finally got things where I want/need them...until yesterday. No idea why but everything just stopped functioning! My live channels are the thing that took me a lot of time and now don't work at all! If I run auto-tune, it will auto populate channels as normal. Unfortunately, my old settings2 file just won't work. It won't populate the m3u anymore. Below is an example of a live channel that just won't work anymore. I even attempted to create a new settings2 file and start with 1 channel at a time but it won't work.

<setting id="Channel_2_type" value="8" />
<setting id="Channel_2_1" value="I20.28455483.microsoft.com" />
<setting id="Channel_2_2" value="pvr://channels/tv/All TV channels/0.pvr" />
<setting id="Channel_2_3" value="xmltv" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_2_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_2_time" value="54171" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_opt_1" value="CBS" />

Does anybody see something wrong here or have ANY idea why this might have happened?
  • 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45