• 191(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-02-24, 00:58)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-24, 00:20)ylafont Wrote: Luna,

Not sure if this is a new bug after updating to 0.3.4

When pressing select to bring up the EPG, the EPG displays for a brief second and then disappears. PSTL continues to run but one is unable to change channels.

The only way to exit is by pressing stop on the remote.

I just performed an installation and let PSTL generate channels, no changes in the config and same result. hope the log below helps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofjslszyy2l7dsj/pseudotv.log

fix will be included in next update, but for now patching epg videowindow will fix the problem.

Nope, that did not do it. - will wait for the update.
(2014-02-24, 01:37)ylafont Wrote:
(2014-02-24, 00:58)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-24, 00:20)ylafont Wrote: Luna,

Not sure if this is a new bug after updating to 0.3.4

When pressing select to bring up the EPG, the EPG displays for a brief second and then disappears. PSTL continues to run but one is unable to change channels.

The only way to exit is by pressing stop on the remote.

I just performed an installation and let PSTL generate channels, no changes in the config and same result. hope the log below helps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofjslszyy2l7dsj/pseudotv.log

fix will be included in next update, but for now patching epg videowindow will fix the problem.

Nope, that did not do it. - will wait for the update.

you need to re install Pseudo, because that really should have fixed your issue.
log reports a missing pseudotv label, because you don't have videowindow installed, forgot to make an exception for users who don't install the patch... which I will include in the next update.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-02-24, 01:44)Lunatixz Wrote: you need to re install Pseudo, because that really should have fixed your issue.
log reports a missing pseudotv label, because you don't have videowindow installed, forgot to make an exception for users who don't install the patch... which I will include in the next update.

Re-installed, ok now, I also had to remove the fix.
So reading milkmans guide page 40 about advanced chan rules - I did not see if there is a way to make a blanket rule that will apply to all chans. Is it possible to do so and apply a rule across the board? Goal is to only have content that has been marked as watched.
(2014-02-24, 14:58)bry- Wrote: So reading milkmans guide page 40 about advanced chan rules - I did not see if there is a way to make a blanket rule that will apply to all chans. Is it possible to do so and apply a rule across the board? Goal is to only have content that has been marked as watched.

Sorry no such thing. Channel rules are per channel. Its extremely easy to filtered watched shows using xbmcs custom playlist.
@Lunatixz - Check your pms, also I noticed the 'upcoming PVR' listed with the xml for tuner epg info(appearing to only record from xml/pvr backend). I was thinking/hoping when you mentioned rtmpdump, we would be able to record from internet rtmp links as well. Will this be possible? I use WMC as a backend, and from what I've seen there is no way to add additional internet sources as channels.
Feedback wanted: Upcoming "Bring the popcorn" Movie chtype is finished!

Quick info:
bringthepopcorn.net finds movies on YouTube, since it's hosted on YouTube it falls into a loop hole concerning questionable content.

The channel can be built manually like the rest of the chtypes, it will feature (genre, year, resolution) switches to generate channels based on your selection.

Question, for popcorn autotune, would you:
A) like it to generate "1" channel based on your input (genre, year, resolution)?
B) Would you like it to generate all possible genre types ("40" channels) into its own channel based on your input (year, resolution)?

A, the autotune builds a working channel, so it's very easy to manually copy/paste to create other genre types.
B, can slow things down and will definitely create channels you may not want...

food for thought... Input window closes tomorrow eveningSmile
(2014-02-25, 01:26)Lunatixz Wrote: Feedback wanted: Upcoming "Bring the popcorn" Movie chtype is finished!

Quick info:
bringthepopcorn.net finds movies on YouTube, since it's hosted on YouTube it falls into a loop hole concerning questionable content.

The channel can be built manually like the rest of the chtypes, it will feature (genre, year, resolution) switches to generate channels based on your selection.

Question, for popcorn autotune, would you:
A) like it to generate "1" channel based on your input (genre, year, resolution)?
B) Would you like it to generate all possible genre types ("40" channels) into its own channel based on your input (year, resolution)?

A, the autotune builds a working channel, so it's very easy to manually copy/paste to create other genre types.
B, can slow things down and will definitely create channels you may not want...

food for thought... Input window closes tomorrow eveningSmile

I personally go with option A. I'm going to take a guess there isn't more filters to exclude Hindi/Asian movies?
I would like option A too.
I prefer i idea of option A as well.
I have a problem.
When i enable Dynamic Artwork i get
File "C:\Users\Appo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\Overlay.py", line 834, in setShowInfo
self.LiveTVArtDownloader(imdbid, tvdbid, type, type1, type1EXT, type2, type2EXT)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'type' referenced before assignment
So it looks like i am not able to have Dynamic Artwork for my live channels.
Any Idea?
(2014-02-25, 14:35)MenthalMan Wrote: I have a problem.
File "C:\Users\Appo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\Overlay.py", line 834, in setShowInfo
self.LiveTVArtDownloader(imdbid, tvdbid, type, type1, type1EXT, type2, type2EXT)
Any Idea?

did u force channel reset, after enabling?
@Lunatixz - what's the deal here, no response to my pm or post?
(2014-02-25, 16:25)spyder Wrote: @Lunatixz - what's the deal here, no response to my pm or post?

relax... no deal!

(2014-02-24, 20:03)spyder Wrote: @Lunatixz - Check your pms, also I noticed the 'upcoming PVR' listed with the xml for tuner epg info(appearing to only record from xml/pvr backend). I was thinking/hoping when you mentioned rtmpdump, we would be able to record from internet rtmp links as well. Will this be possible? I use WMC as a backend, and from what I've seen there is no way to add additional internet sources as channels.

I've already said i'm going to use rtmp direct download... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1558936
(2014-02-25, 15:30)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-25, 14:35)MenthalMan Wrote: I have a problem.
Any Idea?

did u force channel reset, after enabling?

i found the problem.
i changed str(subtitle) to uni(subtitle) and it works now.

i have two more problems.
when i start (Activate/Update) Donor features i get the message that not all features are installed
'try again later...'

the other problem is that not all tvshows from the xmltv files are exactly named like they are on the tvdb and tmdb sites
that means that pseudotv is not able to find em. Especially here in Germany the tv channels are adding German names to the Original Show Title.
What about having an alias file where we have the ability
to make a name conversion.
The other solution could be that the fanart files named in the artwork folder are named like the xmltv entry "ncis-landscape.jpg".
Like a fallback if nothing was found.
  • 191(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45