• 197(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-03-02, 16:40)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-02, 16:13)bigsteel99 Wrote: Hey @Lunatixz still can't get donor features to work but that's ok PSTVL Is still a darling and will continue to donate.
But i have a another problem when i interleave channels and do a force refresh, when i bring up the EPG, it cuts out and i have restart xbmc
it happens with all the skins.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=141568

let's not move past the donor issue, please send me a log that shows donor features failing...

I haven't received one full log yet that shows a problem...

I just pm you the logs
(2014-03-02, 16:47)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-03-02, 16:40)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-02, 16:13)bigsteel99 Wrote: Hey @Lunatixz still can't get donor features to work but that's ok PSTVL Is still a darling and will continue to donate.
But i have a another problem when i interleave channels and do a force refresh, when i bring up the EPG, it cuts out and i have restart xbmc
it happens with all the skins.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=141568

let's not move past the donor issue, please send me a log that shows donor features failing...

I just pm you the logs

Two issues with your log.
1) no debug data, please enable debugging. I PM'ed you directions
2) your running Gotham, which "should" work, but I currently do not offer support until its in final beta! Sorry!!

Is anyone still having issues with any new features donor or otherwise? please post links to full logs w/ debugging enabled.

Are there any success stories? anyone enjoying popcorn? new features?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-03-02, 17:23)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-02, 16:40)Lunatixz Wrote: let's not move past the donor issue, please send me a log that shows donor features failing...

I just pm you the logs

2) your running Gotham, which "should" work, but I currently do not offer support until its in final beta! Sorry!!

Is anyone still having issues with any new features donor or otherwise? please post links to full logs w/ debugging enabled.

Just pm you the log i had debug enabled, if Gotham is found to be the culprit would be more than happy to downgrade.
and i am ever grateful for your help.Big Grin
(2014-03-02, 16:40)Lunatixz Wrote: let's not move past the donor issue, please send me a log that shows donor features failing...

I just pm you the logs

Tested you tube "favorites" works great!
popcorn works great,too(i don't use autotune i created 4 channels with different options and all worked)

Thanks, Luna
(2014-03-02, 18:04)tromy Wrote:
(2014-03-02, 16:47)bigsteel99 Wrote: I just pm you the logs

Tested you tube "favorites" works great!
popcorn works great,too(i don't use autotune i created 4 channels with different options and all worked)

Thanks, Luna

First off let me say thanks for all of your help. I downgraded to frodo internet tv and popcorn movie works great,
but i still can't get commercials and trailers to play from the internet, trailers work from the xbmc library but not from the internet.
log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=141693
Hi,

First of all a big thank you for taking on this project and helping so many people. The whole idea of live streams and commercials/bumpers/trailers is just what I've been dreaming of. But, alas I am having problems.

I can install psuedotvlive and get it to run with the predefined channels. And if I copy my settings2 all my channels work. However, if I force a channel update it goes to a black screen while scanning regardless of if it's the generic channel setup from first install or if it's my settings2. I have followed the post 1, 2, 3 instructions and scanned the forum trying several ideas, but nothing seems to help. Here is the debugging file

http://pastebin.com/DjbNet2q

Thanks for any help
Hi.
Noob question.
Help please
How do I prevent the program to read the strm files?
I mean I want only local files are used to.
is it possible?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
VqP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2014-03-03, 02:17)LARQ Wrote: Hi.
Noob question.
Help please
How do I prevent the program to read the strm files?
I mean I want only local files are used to.
is it possible?

Uncheck the setting under misc.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
ok, this is an awesome addon, but it does not install on my ouya. it says addon does not hve the correct structure. It installed and runs smoothly on my pc. I have spent 14 hours on this and cannot figure it out. Including a master reset of the ouya, 3 different versions on xbmc, i just dont understand. any help would be so very helpful.
(2014-03-03, 02:06)Antisthenes Wrote: Hi,

First of all a big thank you for taking on this project and helping so many people. The whole idea of live streams and commercials/bumpers/trailers is just what I've been dreaming of. But, alas I am having problems.

I can install psuedotvlive and get it to run with the predefined channels. And if I copy my settings2 all my channels work. However, if I force a channel update it goes to a black screen while scanning regardless of if it's the generic channel setup from first install or if it's my settings2. I have followed the post 1, 2, 3 instructions and scanned the forum trying several ideas, but nothing seems to help. Here is the debugging file

http://pastebin.com/DjbNet2q

Thanks for any help

I got it to work. It seems that the problem was my network drives where set up as NFS, When I switched it to SMB it worked flawlessly. Your fork is awesome please keep up the excellent work!!!
(2014-03-03, 21:25)demarini Wrote: ok, this is an awesome addon, but it does not install on my ouya. it says addon does not hve the correct structure. It installed and runs smoothly on my pc. I have spent 14 hours on this and cannot figure it out. Including a master reset of the ouya, 3 different versions on xbmc, i just dont understand. any help would be so very helpful.

What's the error. I had a similar situation (pseudotv.py error) w/ xbmcbuntu on laptop, but was resolved by installing dependencies in 1st post. Try that, if not, post a log
thanks steve. I tried the dependencies, some would not install. they seemed to load fine but not install. i will try again tonight. the error that shows in addon does not have the correct structure.
Are you installing through ssh or drag/drop directly into addons folder?
through smb share folder

ahhh i think i see what you are saying. have to ssh into ouya.
Luna,

Quick question, can settings.xml be backed up when performing an upgrade and over-ride the one create with a new installation? or is it recommended redo all settings?
  • 197(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45