• 198(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-03-04, 02:36)ylafont Wrote: Luna,

Quick question, can settings.xml be backed up when performing an upgrade and over-ride the one create with a new installation? or is it recommended redo all settings?

You never need to delete setting2.xml between versions.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
still no luck. the original pseudotv addon works great. still saying addon does not have the correct structure
(2014-03-04, 02:59)Lunatixz Wrote:

Quick question, can settings.xml be backed up when performing an upgrade and over-ride the one create with a new installation? or is it recommended redo all settings?

I am referring to Settings.xml not Settign2.xml
Why are my HDHomerun strm files being overwritten!

plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=-2GXT8bLe04
(2014-03-04, 04:44)ylafont Wrote:
(2014-03-04, 02:59)Lunatixz Wrote:

I am referring to Settings.xml not Settign2.xml

Same goes for settings.xml, there maybe a few times I ask users to clear it... But on the average you just need to check between versions for changes.

(2014-03-04, 04:50)spyder Wrote: Why are my HDHomerun strm files being overwritten!

plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=-2GXT8bLe04

Are they being overwritten? Or just plugin being added?
Definitely being overwritten. I tried changing filenames to match my xmltv file and noticed more channels were getting the youtube link. I created a new folder of strm files from the HDHomerun Setup program, and made a copy. I then ran an autotune using the new folder and got the same youtube videos again. I looked at the 'date modified' and they were all modified after running the autotune. All the original strm files(I've tried) work fine as video files.
(2014-03-04, 05:39)spyder Wrote: Definitely being overwritten. I tried changing filenames to match my xmltv file and noticed more channels were getting the youtube link. I created a new folder of strm files from the HDHomerun Setup program, and made a copy. I then ran an autotune using the new folder and got the same youtube videos again. I looked at the 'date modified' and they were all modified after running the autotune. All the original strm files(I've tried) work fine as video files.

So your strms have no hdhome data only a plugin link?
2.1 KCBS-HD.strm
Before: hdhomerun://10302A13-0/tuner0?channel=8vsb:647000000&program=1
After: plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=-2GXT8bLe04

This is with every one I've checked, the file count is the same for both folders, so no added files.
(2014-03-04, 06:07)spyder Wrote: 2.1 KCBS-HD.strm
Before: hdhomerun://10302A13-0/tuner0?channel=8vsb:647000000&program=1
After: plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=-2GXT8bLe04

This is with every one I've checked, the file count is the same for both folders, so no added files.

and you are running the latest master?
(2014-03-03, 02:51)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-03, 02:17)LARQ Wrote: Hi.
Noob question.
Help please
How do I prevent the program to read the strm files?
I mean I want only local files are used to.
is it possible?

Uncheck the setting under misc.

But which one is it?
I did not manage to make it work

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
VqP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ft
(2014-03-04, 06:30)LARQ Wrote:
(2014-03-03, 02:51)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-03, 02:17)LARQ Wrote: Hi.
Noob question.
Help please
How do I prevent the program to read the strm files?
I mean I want only local files are used to.
is it possible?

Uncheck the setting under misc.

But which one is it?
I did not manage to make it work

Why would you ask for help running an old version of PseudoTV Live?
Please, Update your copy before asking for help!!
Yes, latest(0.3.5)
(2014-03-04, 07:10)spyder Wrote: Yes, latest(0.3.5)

I double checked the code and my strms. I don't have this problem...
Weird, can u auto tune again with a strm that only has hdhomrun... And send me the log? Thanks
PMd
Would it be possible to get the homerun autotune to build the channels in the order they were made? The channels created are in numerical order so I get 11.1 as the first channel, when it should be channel 2.1. I know my channels won't match(multiple sub-channels), but this would at least get them in the order they would be if I were using the TV's tuner.

I also had a suggestion, would it be possible to have a 'Recorded Shows Directory'? To further simulate cable dvr boxes, set up a channel(1) as a shortcut to pvr recorded shows. This would help for currently airing shows that someone wants to watch in order/newest unwatched first. I know you can set a channel to pause and make a playlist of newly added unwatched shows, but you would have to look through the timeline for a certain show.
  • 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45