• 202(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-03-08, 22:30)gjwAudio Wrote:
(2014-03-08, 19:42)Lunatixz Wrote: Your problem is unrelated to Gotham, minor fix... are you running the latest master? I only ask because I thought I fixed this error on the last push...

I took the code from page one of this thread, master link, at 05h40 on 2014-Mar-08.

No biggie, I fixed it a few days ago... Must have forgot to push the new code to git.

It will be included with my next update Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-03-07, 01:31)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-06, 22:45)ylafont Wrote:
(2014-03-06, 04:46)Lunatixz Wrote: Hows Popcorn working out for everyone?
If it's well received I will add more sources, otherwise I will move on...

Luna, I tired to do some testing today on the new version on BringThePopcorn,

everytime I enable Autotune, Select BringThePopcorn and relaunch, i get a black screen.

This is after i have re-installed, made some configuration changes, started PTLV to make sure it is working and restarted.

log below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw7odhm6g366bze/xbmc.log

your log has no info, make sure you enable debugging in xbmc and run at level 1

coudl not do any testing until now, here is the current log. same issue when turning on Popcorn

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58850968/xbmc.log

Also, restoring configuration option did not work. Kept getting "No Channels configured- would you like PseudoTv Live to Auto Tune TV Genre channels the next time is loads" diaglog box repeatly. Selecting yes or no did not help. it just repeadt about 15 to 20 times and when to home menu.
(2014-03-08, 00:08)guttermonk Wrote:
(2013-10-26, 18:07)Lunatixz Wrote: Quick Poll!!

What platform do you run XBMC w/PTVL on? (Windows,Mac,Android,Linux,Other).

Do you generate your own XMLTV files for LiveTV? What grabber are you using?

Important I get your feedback...

Also is anyone else having problems connecting to USTVNOW? try the plugin link in first post... let me know if its working for you...

Running Ubuntu 12.04LTS 64-bit and XBMC Frodo with the Aeon Nox skin. PTVL has been working great so far! I generated my channels with Auto Tune, and then added some channels that Scilz posted. I've been reading through the thread... On page 50 right now. Hoping to learn more about adding more InternetTV and RSS channels before getting to page 200.

Thank you to everyone that has been working on this. PTVL is a dream come true!

Running windows 7& 8
no
(2014-03-08, 22:54)ylafont Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 01:31)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-06, 22:45)ylafont Wrote: Luna, I tired to do some testing today on the new version on BringThePopcorn,

everytime I enable Autotune, Select BringThePopcorn and relaunch, i get a black screen.

This is after i have re-installed, made some configuration changes, started PTLV to make sure it is working and restarted.

log below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw7odhm6g366bze/xbmc.log

your log has no info, make sure you enable debugging in xbmc and run at level 1

coudl not do any testing until now, here is the current log. same issue when turning on Popcorn

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58850968/xbmc.log

Also, restoring configuration option did not work. Kept getting "No Channels configured- would you like PseudoTv Live to Auto Tune TV Genre channels the next time is loads" diaglog box repeatly. Selecting yes or no did not help. it just repeadt about 15 to 20 times and when to home menu.

Fix included in next update... As for restore, works on my end in windows. I would need a log to see what happens on your end.

(2014-03-09, 00:14)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-03-08, 00:08)guttermonk Wrote:
(2013-10-26, 18:07)Lunatixz Wrote: Quick Poll!!

What platform do you run XBMC w/PTVL on? (Windows,Mac,Android,Linux,Other).

Do you generate your own XMLTV files for LiveTV? What grabber are you using?

Important I get your feedback...

Also is anyone else having problems connecting to USTVNOW? try the plugin link in first post... let me know if its working for you...

Running Ubuntu 12.04LTS 64-bit and XBMC Frodo with the Aeon Nox skin. PTVL has been working great so far! I generated my channels with Auto Tune, and then added some channels that Scilz posted. I've been reading through the thread... On page 50 right now. Hoping to learn more about adding more InternetTV and RSS channels before getting to page 200.

Thank you to everyone that has been working on this. PTVL is a dream come true!

Running windows 7& 8
no

I Run on windows without a hitch...
::Update::

I'm adding a new feature called "Mirroring" which allows you to easily share PseudoTV Live with other XBMC instances; without the need to run PseudoTV Live on the client end.

The Server will send Media info and seektime info to client XBMC instances, The Client will then play the media; Client end will have no control over PTVL, no EPG, Overlay!
(2014-03-06, 21:46)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-06, 21:40)spyder Wrote: I'm more interested in the dvr/companion tool/direct plugin directory channel builder you have proposed, rather than more sources.

A lot of planned development is on hold till Gotham Final, Such as direct plugin support, All PVR features... Companion tool (Windows/Android) is in development, unfortunately at a snails pace. No ETA!!

I'd like to see the built-in Channel Configuration get further developed. It would be cool to be able to add YouTube channels and RSS feeds through it. Also, being able to move channels up/down like you can in Favorites would be helpful. This would definitely level-up the wife-friendliness factor.
Hello, i've searched almost all day trying to get the icons to work for PseudoTV Live. I've read the first 3 post and still do not know where I need to install them for my playlist/channels to pick them up. I feel bad about even posting but this is my last hope. Thanks!
(2014-03-09, 05:28)barneybwilde Wrote: Hello, i've searched almost all day trying to get the icons to work for PseudoTV Live. I've read the first 3 post and still do not know where I need to install them for my playlist/channels to pick them up. I feel bad about even posting but this is my last hope. Thanks!
You need to download some, set the path in PTVL's settings. The name of the icon file has to match the name of the tv channel exactly...
Read milkman's guide...
(2014-03-09, 05:37)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 05:28)barneybwilde Wrote: Hello, i've searched almost all day trying to get the icons to work for PseudoTV Live. I've read the first 3 post and still do not know where I need to install them for my playlist/channels to pick them up. I feel bad about even posting but this is my last hope. Thanks!
You need to download some, set the path in PTVL's settings. The name of the icon file has to match the name of the tv channel exactly...
Read milkmans guide

Ok, I understand that much. Where in the settings do I set the directory? Which of the following is it under? (general, visuals, tweaks, live features, autotune, BCT's, API's, Misc,)
(2014-03-09, 05:40)barneybwilde Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 05:37)Lunatixz Wrote:
Read milkmans guide

Ok, I understand that much. Where in the settings do I set the directory? Which of the following is it under? (general, visuals, tweaks, live features, autotune, BCT's, API's, Misc,)

Visuals, at the bottom "Channel Logo Folder"
Ok thanks for the help. I'm going to go jump off a cliff now. Found it. I wasn't going down all the way before for whatever reason.
(2014-03-09, 05:44)barneybwilde Wrote: Ok thanks for the help. I'm going to go jump off a cliff now. Found it. I wasn't going down all the way before for whatever reason.

NP, goodluck Smile
Is there a bug for why the info screen and the EPG doesnt show art? When i change a channel it for a brief second shows the channel I was just on's art. Then it disappears and shows your placeholder images.
is there to way force a channel not to remember its last position

As in i have a recently added episodes playlist, each day i open pseudotv live i want the channel to start at the first entry of the playlist (which will be the newest episodes). I have pseudotv set to reset on each start but it doesnt solve the above. The generated playlists look to be fine, its just that they arent started from the top.

thanks
Is it possible in the "epg window" the plot of a show-movie to be autoscrolled?
The skin(xeebo) has autoscroll setting but it doesn't seem to work with PLTV and it's skins.
  • 202(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45