Livingroom HT
watch gallery

This is my livingroom HT
Walls still have to be painted, images will be added once done.

List of equipment:

Audio
Speakers: Triangle Galaxy 2.0
Subwoofer: BK XXLS400
Amplifier : Pioneer VSX-919

Video
TV: LG 50PK950
Decoder: Telenet Digicorder
Htpc: Xbmc Frodo 12.2

Other
Storage: Unraid Server
Console: Wii
Remote: Harmony One, Ipad 3
I swear i have seen this setup before, maybe in the fok or tweakers forums ?

ps. I fixed your imgur link - for some reason it totally wrecks the plugin if you add the #0 behind the name of the album
Thx for fixing
Yeah could be on tweakers forum Smile
Fantastic, love the minimalist look!
(2013-07-16, 11:36)Kibje Wrote: I swear i have seen this setup before, maybe in the fok or tweakers forums ?

ps. I fixed your imgur link - for some reason it totally wrecks the plugin if you add the #0 behind the name of the album

It's been posted before that's why. Almost positive it was in the mega thread.
No, it was on Dutch forum Tweakers in the livingroom and htpc thread I have lurked in for years. ;)
Both are right Smile
Ya I plan on making my own home look like this when I can. I dunno if I can wall mount my speakers since they're big, but I'd definitely try this look.

You did a very good job with your home though I like the look.
Thank you!
This is one of those setups that make mine look like a cave. Really nice!! Btw, what is that light system? LED strips? Can't really see the light source... I'm a huge led fan and my room is full of RGB LEDs Big Grin

EDIT: Oh, the picture title says RGB LEDs, cheers Smile
Hey man nice setup,which skin are you using?
Ace Wink
(2013-08-29, 09:37)Skank Wrote: Ace Wink

such a sweet skin! He recently posted that he now has a working live-tv setup and will be re-working the PVR section!
Gonna merge from ace to aeon mq5 soon Smile
I'll try Aeon MQ5, but Ace is a sweet spot for me currently. With Aeon MQ4, there was just so much I never used. We'll see though when Aeon MQ5 is out and ready but I really love Ace. Didn't think I would at first, I looked at it the first time and was like "Nah, forget it". Tried it and love it now, but if you need the full power of MQ5 I can see it.
Also, since Ace works so well on my tablet/phone, I like to have the same skin welcome me on my PC as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Livingroom HT2