Library update
Question 
I tried to ask at openelec forum without any answer, so I'm gonna ask here as well (maybe its more xbmc related problem). I'm using openelec since version 3.0. Everything worked great, but now I have a problem with my library. I have zotac zbox with openelec instaled on sd card and I'm using suspend mode (to have ability wake up my xbmc via android or ir remote). Problem is, when I wake up my box (or its idling for longer period) my library won't update (even manually), so I need to restart my zbox to get new items to library. Doesn't metter, if these items are stored on local disc or shared via network. I can't even remove files from library (nothing happen after I press remove from library), maybe it has something to do with scrapers? Internet connection is ok (I can see actual rss feed). Any idea how to fix this annoying problem?
debug log that shows the issue?
Im trying my best, but I cant get the log file from openelec, all I found is folder on root called logfiles, so here is the last one https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1600....13.38.zip
Try the log uploader add-on described here: debug log/easy (wiki)
Tried already, but I wasn't able to install it (maybe openelec compatibilty issue?).

I guess it has someting to do with database and source paths or so.
Problem solved. Deleted

OPENELEC\Userdata\Database\MyVideos75
OPENELEC\Userdata\Database\MyMusic32
OPENELEC\Userdata\sources

I had to rebuild all my libraries again, but it works now, so it was source paths related problem definitely.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library update0