• 4(current)
PDM skin by SmokeHead
(smokehead @ jan. 24 2006,23:35 Wrote:[edit:] for all you guys who wanted more video info.. this is now under "white" button, "black" button brings up codec info like usual.
so you took my advice Wink nicely done. this is exactly what i was talking about.

don't use controller for media other than games so will never get to see it Sad pity the codec info cannot be combined with aspect control information leaving the remote info button free Smile

i just dl'd the 25th jan version and gave it a quick test:

* trainer options doesnt open, but ui seems to think it does
* there's a tiny delay to seeking, probably due to the time it takes for the control to slide out.

these bugs may already bee fixed, but just in case i thought i'd mention it

nice work so far!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

pdm and some of the 3rd party skins
don`t have the trainersettings.xml file
in /skin/pal/ folder.
it can be downloaded from cvs.

cheers b4tm4n.
trainers stuff are fixed
yes i know, allready added the xored stuff the same day after i uploaded the build of the 25th, but i had a lot of work with some menu stuff and i couldn't upload it again cause some parts were a complete mess, but that is fixed now..
any chance of me getting the raw media files? don't want to copy or reuse, just would help me test out my skin editor. the more skins i can test it with the better it will be. yours seems to be the only up to date one that uses button scroller and i am working on implement that control now that the buttons are in the actual xml file and not the main xml file.

if so let me know or else its no big deal they are your images. i will not release any images if you do decide to let me have them.
there is a minor cosmetic issue with the latest build. in most of the settings screens, there is a misplaced black "speed" button in the background in the main blue section.

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=04&f=s...hot006.jpg

(ghostdog__ @ jan. 29 2006,05:06 Wrote:there is a minor cosmetic issue with the latest build. in most of the settings screens, there is a misplaced black "speed" button in the background in the main blue section.
yes i know this but i'm unsure if it's caused by my coding or that it is a v1.90 bug.. but the same code i used for it seems to work great on all the other menu's, guess we have to wait untill jm is back (whenever that is ?), cause he seems to have change some stuff that's causing problems within pdm..

fixed the home backgrounds that were not visible anymore when "visualisation" was disabled, it also works great with custom images, so now you can watch your picture collection slide-by when playing media files... enjoy

man ur tha best! this skin rawks!! :kickass:
(b4tm4n @ jan. 21 2006,14:09 Wrote:i`d like to make one more suggestion then i`m done. when a video is playing and you press the white button to bring up the seek bar, theres not much info there. would it be possible to add like the total time of the movie, whats left and the time (of the day).
may i bump this up a little bit ? Confusedaint:
(gaogao @ feb. 01 2006,16:45 Wrote:
(b4tm4n @ jan. 21 2006,14:09 Wrote:i`d like to make one more suggestion then i`m done. when a video is playing and you press the white button to bring up the seek bar, theres not much info there. would it be possible to add like the total time of the movie, whats left and the time (of the day).
may i bump this up a little bit ? Confusedaint:
thanks to smokehead it was done awhile back.
you may need to update your skin.

cheers b4tm4n.
uh? Shocked
since i'm using the remote only i have not noticed it.

upd: i had to remap the info button but i'm now able to enjoy the beautiful info banner.
thanks a lot!

cheers
gg

the custom pictures for the home gui, does the skin support a network link instead of the picture on the hard drive locally?

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PDM skin by SmokeHead0