Quartz/Plex skin
I am not sure if this is in the right place, if not mods please move it. Thank you. My question is, can/is it possible to remove menu items (Movies, Music, Pictures) and the like off of one skin (say the XBMC side) and still have it displayed on the Plex side? Currently if you edit the skin to not show these items it wipes it from both the XBMC and Plex side.

Little info on my setup : I have my media server running XBMC for add-on content (seems there is better plugin support) and I am using Plex to stream to all my local content to all devices in my house. Plex seems to have more support for streaming and I do like the organization that Plex offers.

Any help or insight on how or if this can be done would be much help. Thank you.
I'm not sure I understood your question but if you are using Hippojay's modified Quartz you only need to go to settings and click "go XBMC/go Plex" in order to switch between the two.

Same is true for Amber skin.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks I understand that, I would like to customize the menu items "Movies" "TV Shows" "Pictures" independently. So if I hide them on the XBMC side they can still be visible on the go Plex side.
(2013-07-22, 18:24)sk00t3r Wrote: Thanks I understand that, I would like to customize the menu items "Movies" "TV Shows" "Pictures" independently. So if I hide them on the XBMC side they can still be visible on the go Plex side.

That might be possible in Amber.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Yes, Thank you for turning me on to Amber. This is exactly what I wanted. Now I don't have to show menu's for items I do not have. Thank you again!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quartz/Plex skin0