Audio question
Good day all,
I tried to find something but unfortunately no luck!
I play with multi room , and i would like to understand how to manage this configuration :

1 NAS
1 pc with librelec dedicated to kodi -> HDMI to 4k , DolbyHD sinto receiver denon -> TV
1 old hi-fi -> line in rpi3

I would like to have the same music in the two rooms , and my idea was : both system xsqueeze , but i would like to avoid using a third pc to manage squeezserver
So i set up an airplay receiver on the rpi and i can stream with the phone , but this not allow to stream to both systems in the same time.
I would like to understand if kodi , connected to the NAS , can play to the denon and in the same time stream to an airplay device using airplay protocol or if i can  have a suggestion to have multi sync room audio.

Many thanks
Thread moved to OS independent
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I tried this once as well using xsqueeze and a LMS (Logitech Media Server) which worked pretty fine. I would recommend that way. Maybe there are other ways, which I don't know. Then someone else should jump in.
There's a Squeezebox addon for Kodi so perhaps that could be used, I know absolutely nothing about it other than it exists, have a read for yourself https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=313912
Thanks , i ll play again with xsqueeze .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio question0