How do I catalog Anime OAV's on XBMC?
Does anyone know which category would Anime-based OAV's (Original Anime Videos) would fall under when it comes to adding them on XBMC? (This also applies to Hentai, which for the most part are OAV's as well.
You mean TV show vs movie? Typically depends on if they're in a series or stand-alone. OVA just typically means straight-to-store/disc distribution, rather than being broadcasted. Check the scraper sites and see if they're listed under TVDB or themovieDB, etc.
(2013-07-24, 05:01)Ned Scott Wrote: You mean TV show vs movie? Typically depends on if they're in a series or stand-alone. OVA just typically means straight-to-store/disc distribution, rather than being broadcasted. Check the scraper sites and see if they're listed under TVDB or themovieDB, etc.

Sorry for the late reply. With OAV's I usually put them all into one folder, regardless of whether they're spinoffs of TV anime or not.

Also, with Hentai OAV's, they're not based on TV shows for obvious reasons at all and are definitely not listed on theTVDB for obvious reasons..
your best option is using anidb scrapper in tv shows library structure. you will need to number them, using filebot would be best
I suck at discussions because I keep going off on tangents and get lost in the finer details :laugh:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I catalog Anime OAV's on XBMC?0