ReadyNAS Duo V2 NFS Shares
Hey Guys,

I think this is the right place Huh

I'm having trouble setting up my NFS shares with my ReadyNAS Duo V2, I have done it through the admin page and it shows when I select Network Filesystem (NFS) in Add videos I then get the IP of my NAS then my media file but I cant go any further it wont let me open the media file?

Any ideas please?
debug log (wiki) and read the nfs wiki entry in my signature for what needs to be configured on the server so xbmc can access it via nfs.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=39161

Please find my log above, Although there is no ReadyNAS specific instructions I think I have done all the steps as close as possible?
maybe a problem a permissions problem in NFS .. check the group/user access settting on the NAS.

I had the same problem on my NAS box and it was just a simple as allowing Read/Write to eveyone.... im sure you've done it but just double check etc.
tboy113 I can't believe I missed that thanks buddy!
From the log

Code:
RPC error: Mount failed with error MNT3ERR_ACCES(13) Permission denied(13

This means either the IP of your XBMC box is not granted for accessing the nfs export on your nas. Or you missed the "insecure" flag (mentioned in the generic linux section of the nfs WIKI entry) - which needs to be set for allowing connections from non-privilged ports.

But your last comment sounds like you already solved it?

Even if there are no specific instructions for your NAS - most of them are linux based - so the linux rules apply there too. Depends on the manufacturer if you are able to do all the needed nfs server configurations.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ReadyNAS Duo V2 NFS Shares0