• 3(current)
WIP Cycle
(2013-08-02, 12:16)Vaneska Wrote: New Minimal-Posters will be postet on http://foursqr.tumblr.com, i will also add new Posters to the Album. But don't expect any new Posters soon, my free time is very limited atm Smile

Very kind of you. They will be put to good use.
// updated 06.08
+ Added Youtube Demo Video
+ New Font
+ Added new mockups
Looking good
Nice job, the font is better and i hope it will run on my raspberry.
But i will prefer the dark theme, white is not possible, it's killing my eyes in my dark living room Smile
Can't wait to try it
Thanks Vaneska
Lovely animations on the home screen. This is going to be very light on the texture use as well.

One change I didn't like though is the new postion of the stars; I much prefer them in the same info panel -

EDIT: Respect for the Back to the Future posters.
i agree with Hitcher on the stars... more visible

please provide betas, for those of us that are adventurous enough!!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2013-08-06, 18:06)Hitcher Wrote: Lovely animations on the home screen. This is going to be very light on the texture use as well.

One change I didn't like though is the new postion of the stars; I much prefer them in the same info panel -

EDIT: Respect for the Back to the Future posters.

All programing credit goes to jurialmunkey Smile

I removed the stars outside to get more length for the titles. I will play around some more, maybe inside the poster, with a light overlay.

Those BTF Posters aren't done by me, only about 20% of the Posters in my Collection are done by me.

(2013-08-06, 18:58)locomot1f Wrote: i agree with Hitcher on the stars... more visible

Too early for betas Smile unless jurial thinks otherwise, so you will have to bug him Big Grin
I'd avoid relasing anything until the last possible minute.
(2013-08-06, 18:58)locomot1f Wrote: i agree with Hitcher on the stars... more visible

maybe on his github:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey
Here are some more minimalist posters. Some are repeats of what he has.

http://minimalmovieposters.tumblr.com/archive
Lovely! I'm a sucker for light themed skins. Just wondering, are you already testing this on your own plasma/LCD TV or just designing in Photoshop?
These kind of designs sometimes 'fry' your eyes when it's totally dark. Would be cool to change the theme colors based on time of day or a USB light sensor Smile
(2013-08-06, 18:58)locomot1f Wrote: please provide betas, for those of us that are adventurous enough!!
I wouldn't even really call it an alpha at this stage. It's more of a proof of concept if anything. There is still a long long way to go, especially as I'm using foundation as a base.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2013-07-27, 17:45)Vaneska Wrote:

Seeing the homepage in motion has truly sold me on it. It must feel good seeing your ideas function so well.
ouch, really nice...
Maybe you could add a small parallax effect to the home screen by sliding the clouds left/right a bit together with the main menu, making it look less static.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cycle9