XBMC DTS-MA passthrough not working only in XBMC
I have a Windows HTPC with Intel i7-3770 using the Intel HD4000 with the latest drivers. I have a Yamaha RX-V765 connected to a Philips TV.
When I set the audio passthrough option of DTS-MA capable receiver I get no audio while XBMC shows that it recognizes the DTS Master Audio in the mkv file.
When removing the DTS-MA capable receiver option, I get DTS core 5.1 to the receiver.

On the other hand, when playing the same video with MediaPlayer Classic HomeCinema with LAV audio filter, the audio is transferred correctly and the receiver recognizes it as DTS-MA and plays beautifully.

Any idea what is the correct configuration I must use to get DTS-MA working from XBMC?
For the Passthrough Output Device make sure you have selected the WASAPI - HDMI option.

Check also the following thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146911

If still not working then please provide a debug Log_file (wiki) of you playing a file containing DTS-HD MA.
Thanks, the WASAPI option worked.
I did however notice that after updating the Display driver, the Intel Display audio driver was not properly installed and Windows driver "took over it". I had to manually update the Display audio driver using Intel extracted folder of the Audio driver to get the Sound output to show the DTS-MA support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC DTS-MA passthrough not working only in XBMC0