Solved Frequent Freezing during scraping
I have read many post and threads looking for the answer to this and I hope that I just missed the answer.

I am using v1.3.0.13 on Win7x64 and it freezes up when scraping. It always does when scraping more than 1 movie and sometimes when doing only 1 movie. I have tried just doing nfos, poster or fanart with the same results. After restarting after freeze, I scape the last one indicated in the status bar and it completes without error.

Am I missing something? I have removed read-only from the folders and enabled full control for the folder and all sub folders.

Any help is appreciated. Smile

thanks

jic
settings.xml
AdvancedSettings.xml
Media.emm

*EDIT*

I have tried deleting Media.emm and restarting. I have tried from the cli using a batch file. Usually before it freezes, I get an error message. One is:
Code:
An Error Has Occurred
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hope that helps.

*EDIT*
Seems I either had a corrupt xml or incompatible settings. I am not certain, yet. I download a patched version and started clean and all is not freezing, but not scraping either.
I uploaded my personal configured Ember (for XBMC use) here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7856...ocotus.zip
Maybe try that one and see if you have more luck with scraping - if it doesn't work then start the Ember.Exe as Administrator or disable Firewall Setting for a little time to check if something is blocked? But honestly I have the feeling that you have enabled not the native scraper(s) in settings but other which aren't working at the moment I believe...
Thank you.
I'm trying it now. I only changed the language to US and the image names, since I use for BB.
Working just fine, now. Thank you
(2013-08-07, 18:30)jonnyboy Wrote: Working just fine, now. Thank you

Good to hear, do you know what the cause was? The scraper settings?
Yes. I was trying every combination. I wasn't aware that tmdb and fanart wasn't working.

Thanks again for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frequent Freezing during scraping0