• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Reddit.com
Will this plugin work with the new Kodi 14.0 Helix beta?
My wife uses this ALL THE TIME, so i'm worried about updating our XBMC install if it breaks this plugin.
this addon should be included in the official repo, i use it every day
just upgraded to kodi. No reddit? This is a must have addon. Please make it work.
(2015-03-20, 09:04)douggoodwin Wrote: just upgraded to kodi. No reddit? This is a must have addon. Please make it work.

same here, the repo install doenst work with kodi ... Sad

edit: i finally installed the add-on using superrepo instead, it works! XD

http://srp.nu/helix/video/repository.sup....5.208.zip
I've been reddit_tv user for a very long time too and addon has been working great but lately it has been showing issues when moving to newer releases of kodi.

I've made a fork of AddonScriptorDE's github repo and made a few fixes already, planning to sent pull requests for original author as those patches/fixes mature but in a meanwhile, you can check out the progress here: https://github.com/rasjani/plugin.video....tree/fixes

*UPDATE*

Before even trying to reach AddonScriptorDE, here's a addon zip that should work on Gotham or greater.

https://copy.com/yBpFwiazl72fkfFv

* Uses bromix's YouTube & Vimeo addons.
* i didnt have time to check if downloads are working or not, but Bromix's both vimeo and youtube addons do not have endpoint defined for those so i've disabled them for how.
* LiveLeak didnt seem to work out of the box - have to check whats up later.
* Added Finnish translations
rasjani's addon repo - home of reddit_tv, sciflix, moontv and few other addons.
nice to see more people helping with this addon maintenance/development, the more the merrier Smile
Wrote email AddonScriptorDE few days ago but so far no reply. Anyone knows if he's still actively maintaining his addons and/or where to reach him ?
Version 1.2.0 should be in official repositories for very easy installation.

Gfycat.com support coming really soon.
And 1.3.0 with gfycat support should now now be in official repos..
(2015-07-12, 16:41)rasjani Wrote: And 1.3.0 with gfycat support should now now be in official repos..

is there an option to disable gfycat?
(2015-07-25, 18:27)tuputamadre Wrote:
(2015-07-12, 16:41)rasjani Wrote: And 1.3.0 with gfycat support should now now be in official repos..

Nope, but if you give me a good enough reason and i'll might add it.

*edit*

Well, too late. In next version - there should be a settings section where you can enable/disable all services, not just gfycat ..

Out when it gets integrated into official repos.
(2015-07-26, 12:42)rasjani Wrote:
(2015-07-25, 18:27)tuputamadre Wrote:

Nope, but if you give me a good enough reason and i'll might add it.

*edit*

Well, too late. In next version - there should be a settings section where you can enable/disable all services, not just gfycat ..

Out when it gets integrated into official repos.

hey thanks, sorry for not replying sooner. its great having as many services as possible, but its justf that gfycat "videos" are generally really short, low quality (small/blurry), and have no sound, i mean theyre gifs after all.
i can see other people enjoying that content, but for me they just clutter the page with content i dont care about.

thanks for updating so fast Smile
(2015-07-27, 10:13)tuputamadre Wrote: hey thanks, sorry for not replying sooner. its great having as many services as possible, but its justf that gfycat "videos" are generally really short, low quality (small/blurry), and have no sound, i mean theyre gifs after all.

Addon does show the mp4 version, not the gif but yeah, i get what you said.

(2015-07-27, 10:13)tuputamadre Wrote: thanks for updating so fast Smile

Np. had nothing else important to do so and change was rather easy to implement and i wanted to have the same feature for liveleak because most often their content is very poor image quality and i prefer not to watch those ..

But yeah, the updated version is still in queue to be processed before its available, in a mean time, the latest zip can be downloaded from: https://github.com/rasjani/plugin.video.reddit_tv/releases
v1.3.1 now available in official repos.

Changes: users can now pick up what video providers are shown and what not from the list of: youtube, vimeo, liveleak, dailymotion and gfycat ..

suggestions, bug reports and any feedback welcome.
I installed this hoping I could use it to grab pictures for my Plugin Slideshow screensaver. Is there any plans on making this possible or is there another plugin that can do it?

Thanks

PS. Very cool addon for what it does!
/ OSMC on Raspberry Pi 3 / Kodi 17 RC / FireTV Stick /
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Reddit.com2