Solved Edit Movie / Details will not save when OK is clicked
(2013-08-06, 19:23)Cocotus Wrote: Cany you check the nfo-file of those movies - are they named differently, are there multiple nfo files in videofolder, is it VIDEO_TS-Folder ? Maybe try to move/delete the nfo file temporarly of one of the critical movies, then refesh database, rescrape that movie and then look if nfo is build by ember and stored. Thats what I would do. Maybe you can take a look into the log folder of Ember to see if something happens when hitting the "ok" button of the edit menu Smile

Thanks for the reply but a couple of problems with those suggestions on my end.
1. I don't have nfo files in the movie folders and I have unchecked them in Ember because all I want in the folder is the movie, a poster, and a fanart image.
2. When I go into the log folder, it is empty.

Seeing that there are no nfo's in the folders, I assume that it doesn't create one just because you clicked on OK after scraping for the details. I have since checked the box for <movie>.nfo in the Settings and am able to make edits and save correctly.

Thanks for the help!
Zer0

Messages In This Thread
RE: Edit Movie / Details will not save when OK is clicked - by Zer0Squared - 2013-08-06, 19:37

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Edit Movie / Details will not save when OK is clicked0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.