Adjust IDX/SUB position?
Is it possible to adjust the screen position of a IDX/SUB subtile? I have created the subtitle with 3D-Subtitler and positioned the text at the very bottom of the screen.

No matter, the text still shows up quite a bit up into the movie.

Can this be adjusted?
There's more than one operator for sub position (using a .srt file) in the settings>video>subtitles and in the OSD video>calibration (2nd page) to set the positioning (which only seems to work if you have toggled the setting 'fixed settings'. Using IDX/SUB I couldn't make changes... fortunately XBMC has a great subtitle grabber and they're usually .srt files, but sadly it looks like your 3D-Subtitler is not going to work as you wish. I'm a little unfamiliar with 3D subtitles, are they normal subs, done for each eye position or is there some sort of depth to the letters?
It seems I use the wrong format... 3D-Subtitler can also do SUP which makes the subtitles higher resolution and really good. I'll use that, but they are still fixed.

I think the IDX/SUB 3D subs actually have depth etc...
Try latest nightly version which has some basic 3D support. It can convert srt subtitle to sbs or ou and no need for creating SUP subtitles and remuxing the video file.
Will it convert subs automatically or will I have to do it manually?
It will convert subs automatically when you switch the 3d mode to sbs or ou. The modes can also be switched automatically by naming files to include 3d tags like 3D.SBS or 3D.OU
Nice. Thanks.
Hmm. Is it possible to turn off the 3D auto convert for subtitles? As I already have my subs converted manually, they are rendered twice. I suppose XBMC doesn't understand this and just converts all subs instead of just 2D ones.
At present GUI rendering affects subtitles also. May be we can open a ticket.

If you have either Intel InTru3D or nVidia 3D VISION GPU then try http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1463969. Frame packed 3D switching is enabled in this version. Your TV will automatically switch to 3D.
I'll try it and see if it's good.

Yes, a On/Off switch for the 3D conversion of subtitles would be nice. Maybe not possible thou?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adjust IDX/SUB position?0