•  Previous
  • 43(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
[RELEASE] Chrome Launcher
(2016-09-29, 20:34)rasjani Wrote: guys, check the version in my repo and see if that works and report back in what works & what doesn't.. URL in sig
Installed from your repository. It has never worked in fulscreen more for me. How do I fix it?

I am running it on latest Kodi running on Kodibuntu on my NUC DN2820.

It's hooked to my 1080p TV.

I am stuck here since many days and could really use some help.​
It takes up half the left side of the screen. ​
(2017-03-07, 01:49)QcMax Wrote:
(2017-03-06, 23:02)markeymark Wrote:
(2017-03-06, 04:11)QcMax Wrote: I have Kodi from the Windows 10 Store. The userdata folder is in a different location and I think it's causing issue with Chrome Launcher. When I open a link, it open Chrome with this in the URL bar:

file:///C:/Users/MYUSER/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.chrome.launcher/black.html

This path doesn't exist. How can I fix this?

try having chrome already open

Same problem but there is a little difference. If Chrome is already open, it won't try to open the page in Kiosk mode.

EDIT : My issues was caused by having Kodi installed from the Windows Store. The userdata folder is in a different location. I decided to install Kodi 17.1 from the official website and I copied my userdata folder in the standard location and now it works!

What is the fix for this without installing from official website?
(I am lazy and prefer kodi auto updated from windows store)
On my box, the frame rate on Netflix is usually too low to watch comfortably, which isn't the case when Chrome is opened directly.

Thanks in advance for any tips!
Ubuntu 16 - Kodi 18
(2017-08-10, 13:11)seriousjohn Wrote: On my box, the frame rate on Netflix is usually too low to watch comfortably, which isn't the case when Chrome is opened directly.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

are u watching netflix on a linux box?
hi - im loving the chrome launcher addon - but i would like to be able add icon images and/or fanart images to the website links - is there anyway of doing this other than having to save the links to favorites or super favorites and doing it from there - thanks, any help appreciated.
tut - figured it out - do it from the sites folder
  •  Previous
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Chrome Launcher4.758