• 43(current)
[RELEASE] Chrome Launcher
(2016-09-29, 20:34)rasjani Wrote: guys, check the version in my repo and see if that works and report back in what works & what doesn't.. URL in sig
Installed from your repository. It has never worked in fulscreen more for me. How do I fix it?

I am running it on latest Kodi running on Kodibuntu on my NUC DN2820.

It's hooked to my 1080p TV.

I am stuck here since many days and could really use some help.

Sent from my Z2 Plus
It takes up half the left side of the screen.

Sent from my Z2 Plus
(2017-03-07, 01:49)QcMax Wrote:
(2017-03-06, 23:02)markeymark Wrote:
(2017-03-06, 04:11)QcMax Wrote: I have Kodi from the Windows 10 Store. The userdata folder is in a different location and I think it's causing issue with Chrome Launcher. When I open a link, it open Chrome with this in the URL bar:

file:///C:/Users/MYUSER/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.chrome.launcher/black.html

This path doesn't exist. How can I fix this?

try having chrome already open

Same problem but there is a little difference. If Chrome is already open, it won't try to open the page in Kiosk mode.

EDIT : My issues was caused by having Kodi installed from the Windows Store. The userdata folder is in a different location. I decided to install Kodi 17.1 from the official website and I copied my userdata folder in the standard location and now it works!

What is the fix for this without installing from official website?
(I am lazy and prefer kodi auto updated from windows store)
On my box, the frame rate on Netflix is usually too low to watch comfortably, which isn't the case when Chrome is opened directly.

Thanks in advance for any tips!
Ubuntu 16 - Kodi 18
(2017-08-10, 13:11)seriousjohn Wrote: On my box, the frame rate on Netflix is usually too low to watch comfortably, which isn't the case when Chrome is opened directly.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

are u watching netflix on a linux box?
hi - im loving the chrome launcher addon - but i would like to be able add icon images and/or fanart images to the website links - is there anyway of doing this other than having to save the links to favorites or super favorites and doing it from there - thanks, any help appreciated.
tut - figured it out - do it from the sites folder
Hi. I use chrome launcher add on for accesing netflix and hbo-go services. Things are ok-ish (mouse control is and issue, but nothing to do with this add-on). But I would like to set Chrome launcher as a main menu entry, with all links as widgets or submenu (depending on the skin). While I am able to do this already, launchig directly the specific link (say netflix) opens the chrome in full screen and after closing the chrome (via ctrl+w) kodi is in a screen/view 'program add-on'. How could I set the launching a specific link leave kodi at main menu view? Tnx!
I have Chrome Launcher on Kodi on an Android box and I love it. But I can't get it to work with the Nvidea Shield. Chrome is installed but the Launcher says it cannot find it. Is there anything I can change to get this to work?
I have been trying to get Chrome Launcher going but continue to get an error in attempting to open any website. I am using Kodi Krypton, Win10, 64 bit, 8gb ram, Kodi installed from Windows store, I have included the log: http:ix.ix/Zho
From an earlier comment in this thread, my problem was I originally downloaded Kodi from the Windows Store, and the default installation folder is different than the download from Kodi.com, and this is the problem. I deleted Kodi, and downloaded it from the main location, and now chrome works great.
Am I banging my head against the wall?  Does Chrome Launcher launch chromium-browser on Raspbian 9 (Stretch)/Kodi 17.6/RPi3?  I want it to work on Lite, but tried on desktop to no avail.

I got it to launch chromium!!!!!  However, it is behind Kodi.  Working through 43 pages now to see if anyone figured that part out.
boot to desktop
Start Kodi in LXDE-pi/autostart
then use the script.sh

Tried fluxbox instead of openbox; same, opens bhind Kodi.
Does anyone know how launch a specific website configured in chrome launcher by pressing a key or button on a remote. for instance I have a website in there called ALLCAMERAS I want use a keymap to launch that website
Would be really cool if it worked on Android.
Are there any addons for Kodi that lets you save favorite video websites and can request the desktop mode of Chrome to stream?
Were you able to find a solution?  I have the same problem on my Nvidia Shield TV.  When I use Chrome Launcher and I click on either of the preset websites I also get the message "Chrome not found" when I know it is installed and working in Side load launcher and Es file explorer
I found an updated addon that works on Android.

https://mega.nz/#!9IlyiY7B!o4SHsHY8JdsvN...C2M95zi9n8

- Spanish translation
- French translation
- Finnish translation
- Bring launched chrome to foreground
- Code cleanups
- Initial support for Android
- translation file format from xml to po
- Removed proxy
- Added ability to use thumb as fanart

If someone knows how to make Chrome on Android run in Fullscreen, not showing the top address bar, please let me know.
Chrome on Android does go fullscreen but only if you scroll down on a site, it's not actual fullscreen or kiosk mode.
On a PC you can press F11 for fullscreen.

Perhaps the Chrome browser part in the addon code can be changed so you can use a different browser like Firefox that can go fullscreen?
Also a useful feature would be for Chrome to use 'Desktop mode' to display sites.
I found this but you have to be rooted on Android, hope someone can find a non rooted way to always use 'Desktop mode'.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr...st29684848
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...s.ChromeUA
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Chrome Launcher8