• 18(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
Both in the list.
Did not have time to actually watch them, Smile
There must be two different TV show entries in the database, as the list is only formed using one episode from each TV show ID.
I really cant replicate this problem with two files.
Ok, I just reproduced it.
The problems is not with LazyTV list but with the smart playlist it's creating when using 'Create and maintain a smart playlist'.
Here is a copy of the list: http://pastebin.com/1pQYTCPZ
As you can see there is nothing weird about it, but when I enter the list from XBMC it shows duplicates of 24.
Take a look:

So it could be another XBMC bug.
Ah, that makes sense. If the episode is in the database twice, then both episodes will show up when the playlist is run as both have the same filename.

Not much can be done about that, unfortunately, except removing the duplicate file from the library.
Yeah, again sorry about all this chases for bugs that turned out not to be bugs.
It's just that LazyTV became my #1 addon in XBMC. I even tried to do something similar my self once but I've gave up on all this python stuff. And anyway what you have done is so much better then i expected so I just want it to be perfect.

Thanks again for this great addon.

Don't worry I'll still going to nag about everything little odd I see.Smile
(2014-05-10, 11:19)Karnagious Wrote: Ah, that makes sense. If the episode is in the database twice, then both episodes will show up when the playlist is run as both have the same filename.

Not much can be done about that, unfortunately, except removing the duplicate file from the library.

I'm not sure how you build your lists, but if they are stored as an element list, you could flush "exact" duplicates using:

Code:
from sets import Set
new_list = list(Set(old_list))
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I thought Set was a built-in function in python? Or is that just 2.7?

In any case, the issue is with the smart playlist that is being created; it lists the file names so anything in the database with the same file name will be picked up by XBMC when it is used.
(2014-05-11, 00:47)Karnagious Wrote: I thought Set was a built-in function in python? Or is that just 2.7?

In any case, the issue is with the smart playlist that is being created; it lists the file names so anything in the database with the same file name will be picked up by XBMC when it is used.

Ah, okay...

Keep up the great work Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
hi, a feature i used to really like was when the random list was generated lazyTV would always play the last episode you were already half way through,
is this feature still in the add-on? every time i start the plug-in now it starts a new random series even if i have a half watched episode.
It didnt work with the new structure I was working on for the addon, but I can look at adding it back in now.
That would be fantastic.
Thanks again for making this plug-in. i use it everyday.
Since a week I am making use of lazytv again (0.9.4).
This last version is very stable, I haven't seen error messages.

I did find a few little issues:
1.I can't see the dialog menu for manually selecting tv shows from the settings menu. In the default skin I can see a part of the dialog menu behind the main menu dialog, the second dialog should be set to front. In the amber skin I can't see the second dialog menu at all.
2.Setting a default smart playlist doesn't seam to have an effect, lazytv does always select all tv shows. By example I have a smart playlist to select the in progress tv shows, the result is that I always see the list tv shows which are having unwatched episodes.

My xbmc library does only have istream sources (strm files), I am not making use of local files.

For your information:
Windows 8.1
Lenovo q190, i3 processor.
Frodo 12.3

Lazytv is still working very good, the issues are minor, but it would be nice if it was possible to make use of smart playlists.
I keep getting a script failed message on all my xbmc devices
Logs or it didnt happen.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4