• 19(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
ok here is my log file: http://pastebin.com/FXAbbZq2
Can you switch off the option to add multiple shows in the playlist and then see if the error still occurs?
(2014-05-15, 04:11)Karnagious Wrote: Can you switch off the option to add multiple shows in the playlist and then see if the error still occurs?

The number of shows in playlist slider? or the allow multiple episodes of the same show option?
the allow multiple episodes of the same show option
Ok, I did that and it launches right away.
Alright, I think I see the problem.

Can you confirm if you are up to the very last episode of Parks and Rec?
(2014-05-15, 04:29)Karnagious Wrote: Alright, I think I see the problem.

Can you confirm if you are up to the very last episode of Parks and Rec?
Yes I am
Thanks, that diagnoses the problem. I will work on a fix and get it out soon.
It will take a little while to update the repo version, but here is the fixed default.py file that you can use to replace the buggy one in the addon folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rps1la4557n4hp/default.py

I think it fixes the problem when I tried to test it but it would be great if you are able to confirm that it also fixes the problem for you.

Thanks!
(2014-05-15, 04:57)Karnagious Wrote: It will take a little while to update the repo version, but here is the fixed default.py file that you can use to replace the buggy one in the addon folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rps1la4557n4hp/default.py

I think it fixes the problem when I tried to test it but it would be great if you are able to confirm that it also fixes the problem for you.

Thanks!

Works great! thank you so much!

And I know the whole point on this add on is to play episodes you havent seen before, but I think it would be really cool if you could use it to randomize every video in your library.
Releasing 0.9.7 to the official repo soon.
0.9.7 now available in official repo
Features:
* option to reverse the order of the shows in the list view
* added an option for LazyTV to create and maintain a smartplaylist that can be used in other addons (PseudoTV) or as a criteria in other playlists
* added option to change default behaviour of the next episode available prompt
* added a script in the Settings that will copy the next to watch episode from the last 10 watched TV Shows to a folder of your choice
* added in more language support

Bug Fixes:
* fixed bug to prevent next episode notification displaying when episode is playing in a playlist
* fixed the resume partially watched feature in the list view
* fixed "ignore the in title" bug
* fixed end of series multi episode bug
Features:
* option to reverse the order of the shows in the list view
* added an option for LazyTV to create and maintain a smartplaylist that can be used in other addons (PseudoTV) or as a criteria in other playlists
* added option to change default behaviour of the next episode available prompt
* added a script in the Settings that will copy the next to watch episode from the last 10 watched TV Shows to a folder of your choice
* added in more language support

Bug Fixes:
* fixed bug to prevent next episode notification displaying when episode is playing in a playlist
* fixed the resume partially watched feature in the list view
* fixed "ignore the in title" bug
* fixed end of series multi episode bug

(2014-05-12, 22:57)hstegeman Wrote: I did find a few little issues:
1.I can't see the dialog menu for manually selecting tv shows from the settings menu. In the default skin I can see a part of the dialog menu behind the main menu dialog, the second dialog should be set to front. In the amber skin I can't see the second dialog menu at all.
2.Setting a default smart playlist doesn't seam to have an effect, lazytv does always select all tv shows. By example I have a smart playlist to select the in progress tv shows, the result is that I always see the list tv shows which are having unwatched episodes.

1. I cant replicate this. The dialog menu is supposed to close the Settings window before appearing.
2. I will see what this problem is.
2. This is fixed on github. I am working on a couple other things so will release to live along with those.
Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong with this add-on.

I have tried installing and reinstalling numerous times but all I get when I try to launch it is a message saying "Error Script Failed Confusedcript.lazytv"

I have tried on Frodo and Gotham for OS X but always get the same message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4