• 17(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
The specials are all in season 0 and are ignored by LazyTV. So even if you have watched the Dr Who Christmas special from 2013, LazyTV will still start with S01E01 from 1912.
Here some options I would like to see in LazyTV:

1. Ignore 'the' in list mode. XBMC also has this option for better list sorting
2. Notify when previous episode is available - I think it should notify if there is an earlier un-watched episode and not only if it's in the library. I'm actually using another add-on called 'XBMC check previous episode status ' for this but this will bring us to #3.
3. Add option to exclude shows with missing earlier un-watched episode.
4. Is show was not excluded at then mark it in the list mode.
5. Option to exclude specific shows. You can do this today but needs to select all episode you do want to watch. This is LazyTV for lazy people, If there is only 1 or 2 shows I don't want than it's a lot of work for me Smile

Let me know what you think.
1. It already does. It even tries to do it for other languages too. (What is your language set to?)
2. I will think about this one.
3. If it is missing, how is LazyTV to know it is unwatched?
4. Will have to see how skinning goes.
5. You can select the individual shows in the LazyTV Settings. Right at the top of the list you can Select All and then untick the ones you dont want. This will mean that new shows wont get picked up, so another option may be to create a smart Playlist of TV Shows where the title ISNT the ones you want to exclude.
1. XBMC is set to: language - English (US), region - Australia (24 hours), Characters set - Hebrew (ISO), But as you can see in the screenshot all shows starts with 'The' are grouped together. List is sort by shows name of course.

3. Yeah It's a little tricky. Do you know if XBMC stored watched status for episode even if they were deleted?
For example: I watched Californication season 1-4 then deleted them. Now I only have season 5 episode 5. So this episode keeps showing in LazyTV.
I have another idea but it's on a whole new level...
How about integration with Trakt.tv?? That will be awesome!!!

5. Sorry about that...I completely ignored the select all button.
1. That list is in alphabetical order ignoring the 'the'. So is everything else not in the right order around it?
3. Deleted episodes get purged from the database when it is cleaned. I've never used Trakt.tv but it seems like it would add a whole new dimension of complexity.
I don't really understand what you mean.
The list is in alphabetical order but when it comes to the letter 'T' then it list all shows starts with 'The'.
Instead of for example sorting 'The Big Bang" under 'B'.
Beside that the list is perfect.
In your image they appear to be in alphabetical order if the 'the' was being ignored. "A" for americans then "B" for big then "F" for following.

But I cant see any of the items around them to determine where in the list they are appearing.

Are all the 'the' shows grouped together at the beginning of the list?

I have many of those shows and they are grouped correctly.
im new to this i downloaded it from add-ons and im getting script failed? scripit.lazytv what am i doing wrong and how to i get it to work??
Can you provide the xbmc.log file?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file

Also, I have to ask, do you have any TV episodes loaded into your library?
(2014-05-07, 00:21)Karnagious Wrote: In your image they appear to be in alphabetical order if the 'the' was being ignored. "A" for americans then "B" for big then "F" for following.

But I cant see any of the items around them to determine where in the list they are appearing.

Are all the 'the' shows grouped together at the beginning of the list?

I have many of those shows and they are grouped correctly.

My problem is that that are grouped together (All under 'T').
'The big bang theory ' should be after 'Believe' and not after 'The Americans'.

I'm really sorry about all these nagging. Hope not to annoy you too much. Smile
No problem, a bug is a bug.

Can you test something for me?

Line 174 of the default.py file should currently say:
Code:
if language in ['English', 'Russian','Polish','Turkish']:

Can you change it to this?
Code:
if True:

And see if the order stays the same.
Actually dont bother with that. I have added a fixed to the Github version that picks up both English and English (US) as requiring the 'the' workaround.
Excellent! Now it's perfect.
Thanks.
If you have duplicates of the same episode LazyTV will list both of them.
Don't know if its a bug but something to keep an eye on.
Do you mean that it will show one and then after that is watched it will show the other? Or that it shows both in the list at the same time?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4