• 23(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
(2014-05-25, 09:00)Karnagious Wrote:
(2014-05-25, 07:58)hstegeman Wrote:
(2014-05-24, 14:59)Karnagious Wrote: Ah, the manual watched status changes are only picked up in Gotham because of a feature that was added to the monitor.

I will upgrade to Gotham when my most used third party addons are working all rights with Gotham. What can I do to trigger lazytv reloading the library in frodo?

Updating the library should cause a full refresh.

The context menu I am working on will have a 'mark as watched' and a 'full refresh' option.

Thank you, updating the library does refresh lazytv, the workaround is very useful.
Fantastic addon! well done Smile

I was wondering if it possible to get this addon working as when launched as a favourite? If not, that's ok too.

Thanks!
(2014-05-28, 19:07)Skipmode A1 Wrote: Fantastic addon! well done Smile

I was wondering if it possible to get this addon working as when launched as a favourite? If not, that's ok too.

Thanks!

Not sure what you mean here. Can you explain it differently?
First i installed LazyTV. Then rightclick and choose 'add to favourites'. Then from the favourites menu i left clicked LazyTV but nothing seems to be happening. In the Log is see this:

12:27:57 T:1772 ERROR: Python script "script.lazytv/?content_type=executable" does not exist

When i click on LazyTV in programs, it works normally.

Maybe it's not possible to run a script from favourites, i'm not sure...
Thanks!

The problem seems to be that the script is set to show up in both Video (where it was originally) and Programs (where it should have been).

Everything else seems to work fine, except Favourites.

I have added a fix to the latest version on GitHub, and it will be in the next update.

In the meantime the fix is really simple. Open the addon.xml file for LazyTV, change the line "<provides>executable video</provides>" to just "<provides>executable</provides>".

After that go to your Favourites, remove the addon and add it back in again.
Awesome, that fixed it. Thanks alot Smile.
No problem, thanks for the bug report and the kind words.
hello,

i really like the new feature where you can give movies more or less weight.

i wonder if this could be applied between 2 playlists.
for example:

one playlist with my favourite tv shows in. and
one playlist with my average tv shows in.

would be great if i could add more weight to the favourite playlist so my favourite shows would be played more regularly than the average ones.

Cheers
(2014-05-30, 12:01)rjcogin Wrote: hello,

i really like the new feature where you can give movies more or less weight.

i wonder if this could be applied between 2 playlists.
for example:

one playlist with my favourite tv shows in. and
one playlist with my average tv shows in.

would be great if i could add more weight to the favourite playlist so my favourite shows would be played more regularly than the average ones.

Cheers

I think your question has been answered in post 223.
One playlist lazytv does exist all tv shows, you can use it as source or rule for your favourite and average tv shows playlist.
My LazyTV has effectively broken. It can no longer open the window to manually select shows for the playlist or to select random episode series. The windows open blank, closing them results in a script error in the selector.py.

I'm failing to upload a full log. My XBMC log, even though XBMC was run for JUST this log, is 7mb, it's too big for PasteBin and it just gives me a Error 500 on XBMC logs. :/
I think the core of the issue lies somewhere in here:

Code:
01:01:58 T:3788    INFO: Loading skin file: C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\720p\DialogSelect.xml, load type: LOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
01:01:58 T:3788   DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ()
01:01:58 T:3788   DEBUG:   ParentPath = []
01:01:58 T:3788   ERROR: Control 3 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
01:01:58 T:1040   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name '__addon__' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.lazytv/resources/selector.py", line 87, in onInit
                                                self.ok.setLabel(lang(32170))
                                              File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.lazytv/resources/selector.py", line 51, in lang
                                                san = __addon__.getLocalizedString(id).encode( 'utf-8', 'ignore' )
                                            NameError: global name '__addon__' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
01:02:00 T:3788   DEBUG: SECTION:UnloadDelayed(DLL: special://xbmcbin/system/ImageLib.dll)
01:02:00 T:3788   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x0e, sym: 0x0008, unicode: 0x0008, modifier: 0x0
01:02:00 T:3788   DEBUG: CApplication::OnKey: backspace (0xf008) pressed, action is Back
01:02:00 T:3788   ERROR: Control 3 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
01:02:00 T:1040   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'xGUI' object has no attribute 'new_list'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.lazytv/resources/selector.py", line 218, in <module>
                                                selection_func()
                                              File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.lazytv/resources/selector.py", line 210, in selection_func
                                                new_list = creation.new_list
                                            AttributeError: 'xGUI' object has no attribute 'new_list'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
01:02:00 T:3788   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
Thanks for the bug report (and yes the logging is VERY verbose).

This should be fixed on Github, and it should be flowing through to XBMC soon.
The update fixed it, thanks.

How does LazyTV behave with series with missing episodes? Like for series that have never had 'seasons' on home video release but just 'Best Of' collections or where the series/season has gaps in it for any other reason?
love this script, but I recently set up a new machine and installed Frodo on it to keep my favorite skin setup intact. unfortunately LazyTV doesn't seem to launch when I open it. no errors in the log that I could see either. anything I could check? here's the log:

http://pastebin.com/QYM6QhPQ
(2014-06-04, 16:07)DJ_Izumi Wrote: The update fixed it, thanks.

How does LazyTV behave with series with missing episodes? Like for series that have never had 'seasons' on home video release but just 'Best Of' collections or where the series/season has gaps in it for any other reason?

Cant recall exactly to be honest, will have to look over the code again.

(2014-06-05, 03:57)projektidiot Wrote: love this script, but I recently set up a new machine and installed Frodo on it to keep my favorite skin setup intact. unfortunately LazyTV doesn't seem to launch when I open it. no errors in the log that I could see either. anything I could check? here's the log:

http://pastebin.com/QYM6QhPQ

Have you tried stopping the service and restarting it again?

It takes a little while to run through a large library (about 30 seconds on my Raspberry Pi, and about 3 seconds on my i5 comp).

I think the problem must be that the service isn't populating with the show information.

We can test this if you edit the default.py file and on line 397 you replace "log('get_TVshows_End')" with "log(nepl_from_service)".

That will dump the information stored by the Service that the Addon is supposed to be using into the log file.
thanks for the fast reply. two minutes after making a post I figured it out. Ignore TV shows was checked despite both movie options being disabled. problem solved!
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4