• 39(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
Nice. I will see if I can add that for mimic users.
Was just trying out the Big Screen view and noticed that the season, episode, and label2 labels are empty when multiple list items are selected. Any chance of having these labels available when selecting multiple items?

Thanks!
(2015-03-29, 19:29)bryanbrazil Wrote: Was just trying out the Big Screen view and noticed that the season, episode, and label2 labels are empty when multiple list items are selected. Any chance of having these labels available when selecting multiple items?

Thanks!

Episode, Season, and Label2 are all being populated by the addon.

One of the limitations of gui's for addons is that we cant bring our own fonts. The only universal font is font13, which severely limits what we can achieve.

I learned this only after I wrote the window xmls, and havent gone back to change it (or anything) in the released version. Check the font being used in the windows as that is likely to be the source of the issue.
(2015-03-30, 01:05)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-03-29, 19:29)bryanbrazil Wrote: Was just trying out the Big Screen view and noticed that the season, episode, and label2 labels are empty when multiple list items are selected. Any chance of having these labels available when selecting multiple items?

Thanks!

Episode, Season, and Label2 are all being populated by the addon.

One of the limitations of gui's for addons is that we cant bring our own fonts. The only universal font is font13, which severely limits what we can achieve.

I learned this only after I wrote the window xmls, and havent gone back to change it (or anything) in the released version. Check the font being used in the windows as that is likely to be the source of the issue.

I think this might be a different issue. I'm using the skin's fonts in my BigScreenList.xml and the labels are displayed fine in both the itemlayout and focusedlayout. It's only when selecting multiple shows that the labels disappear. I checked the addon's skin and it does the same thing. The main.xml view doesn't seem to do this, however.

I thought maybe it was a Kodi 15 issue, as I'm running Isengard, but I checked Helix and it did the same thing there.

OK Noob question. I've added this as a service and done the config setup. But obviously there's more to do to get this actually working. But I've no idea since right now it looks like nothing has changed. I assume some skin change is needed but I've exactly zero experience in that.

Is there some alternate skin already setup which would work with this service (the easiest route) or can someone give me a step-by-step for completing this install.

I'm on Kodi 14.2 Windows version, although I'd like to properly get this working with the Android version running on my G-Box Q.

George
Hey Gang!
Long time creeper - first time poster.

Been tinkering around with these amazing add-ons - these developers are awesome. Big thanks for all your efforts.

Having an issue with LazyTv on Windows 7 Kodi 14.2

I think I'm having a firewall issue perhaps? Wirelessly connected to my main router, EA3500 - connected out to the internet. Passthrough settings are all working normally for home VPN & other non-standard ports I use regularly.

Any troubleshooting insight would be greatly appreciated!

19:40:38 T:4216 NOTICE: script.LazyTV TVShow ::: full show refresh called: - Better Call Saul
19:43:16 T:4700 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'socket.error'>
Error Contents: (10061, 'No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.lazytv-master\default.py", line 735, in <module>
Main_Lazy()
File "C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.lazytv-master\default.py", line 672, in __init__
raw_all_epitems = T.service_request({'pass_all_epitems': {}}, log).get('pass_all_epitems',[])
File "C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.lazytv-master\resources\lib\lazy_tools.py", line 329, in service_request
sock.connect(address)
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\socket.py", line 224, in meth
return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
error: (10061, 'No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it')
-->End of Python script error report<--

19:43:27 T:4216 NOTICE: script.lazytv service : 169.701000 :: 0.021000 ::: - LazyComms stopping
19:43:28 T:4216 NOTICE: script.lazytv service : 170.723000 :: 1.022000 ::: - LazyComms error trying to stop: [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
19:43:28 T:4216 NOTICE: script.lazytv service : 170.761000 :: 0.038000 ::: - (0, 9, 93) stopped
19:43:28 T:4216 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(2, C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.lazytv-master\service.py): the python script "C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.lazytv-master\service.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon
19:43:33 T:3420 ERROR: CPythonInvoker(8, C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.axel.downloader\default.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it
Ah, you are using the Work-In-Progress version from github. The github version you want to use is the labelled as the Legacy branch, not Master.

But I would recommend installing the addon from the Official Kodi repository: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager

LazyTV operates locally and doesnt call out to the internet. That socket is being created for communication between LazyTV and the LazyTV Service within Kodi. Thanks for reporting the error though, it will help when I finally get back to development again.
(2015-04-01, 02:25)Karnagious Wrote: Ah, you are using the Work-In-Progress version from github. The github version you want to use is the labelled as the Legacy branch, not Master.

But I would recommend installing the addon from the Official Kodi repository: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager

LazyTV operates locally and doesnt call out to the internet. That socket is being created for communication between LazyTV and the LazyTV Service within Kodi. Thanks for reporting the error though, it will help when I finally get back to development again.

Well that changed everything - worked like a charm!!!

I'd installed from a tutorial here: https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install...-for-xbmc/

The Add-on Library made all the difference. Thanks again!
Thanks for the info.

You are not the first to use the master branch accidentally, so I will change Master branch on Github to simply be the legacy branch.
(2015-04-01, 06:52)Karnagious Wrote: Thanks for the info.

You are not the first to use the master branch accidentally, so I will change Master branch on Github to simply be the legacy branch.

I have updated my post. The master worked absolutely fine for me, but I have pointed people to the addon manager.
(2015-03-27, 04:42)IDontExist Wrote:
(2015-03-18, 05:29)Karnagious Wrote: The forum mods prefer that people not paste large text from logs files. Better off using Pastebin,

Yep, "[Errno 1] Operation not permitted:" shows that it is a permissioning problem.

I cant work around that via LazyTV. But there might be a solution if you are able to get to a command line:

Save the contents of this http://pastebin.com/7FKiv33E to a python file, named_anything.py, making sure to replace the CLONE_NAME and that the ADDON_PATH is correct for your system.

Then on the command line (assuming you have python installed) just run: sudo python named_anything.py.

I dont know jack about Android devices, but that is my best effort.

I finally got a chance to try this, but my AFTV isn't rooted, and doesn't recognize "sudo" or "python". Thanks anyway Smile

First of all this app is amazing so thank you for all your hard work and I generally use it for the movie aspect of it which is great!

I use kodi on a fire TV stick and a Windows PC. I was able to get a clone of the app to work correctly on the fire TV stick by doing this very roundabout way (Had it setup on the PC first so I figured I'd try):

1) Made a clone of LazyTV on my PC

2) Using adb, pushed the scripts.lazytv.lazytvclone folder (from /userdata/addons) to the matching location on the fire stick.(the push function will recursively send the folder and all of its contents)

3) Using adb, pushed the scripts.lazytv.lazytvclone folder (from /userdata/addon_data) to the matching location on the fire stick

NOTE: In both of the previous steps the folder did not exist on the fire stick so the push function creates it

4) Restarted Kodi on the fire stick and when it booted up I had a working clone of LazyTV to use different settings with

In theory all you should really have to do is pull the original scripts.lazytv folder from the fire stick, make a copy of it, change the name of the folder and descriptions inside of the addon.xml file (change the addon id to whatever you want the clone named, in this case scripts.lazytv.lazytvclone), and push it back to the device. Doing this for both /addons and /addon_data should make a functioning clone unless I'm missing something that the python clone script is doing on top of all this.
Thanks,

Lazy TV contains a service that always runs in the back ground, you don't want to duplicate this. Creating the clone on a different system and then copying that would be best.

The addon_data folder gets created automatically when you open the settings on the clone. So no need to copy that unless you want to replicate the current settings.
Is visible countdown (like Netflix) not possible? All I found in this thread was this, which doesn't really make it clear if it's possible to add or not.
(2015-04-09, 22:16)ioncype Wrote: Is visible countdown (like Netflix) not possible? All I found in this thread was this, which doesn't really make it clear if it's possible to add or not.

Not easily.

I think when I looked at it, it slowed the UI down on the Raspberry Pi and looked really bad.
I've discovered some sort of bug. If LazyTV is configured to use a SmartPlaylist and you some episodes marked for 'Random Order', if the SmartPlaylist is modified, all 'Random Order' selections are wiped out.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4