• 43(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
(2015-08-07, 03:24)Karnagious Wrote: OK, committed the changes to Github. Still need to test it though, but will update official Kodi repo when done.

The skin files have been appended with "script-lazytv-", so main.xml is now script-lazytv-main.xml.

The addon will now refresh the window whenever a show has finished playing. The root data was always being updated, but the window wasnt. This will mean that returning to the window will take longer than is currently the case, as the window is being entirely recreated. Its not ideal, but will work as an interim measure.
Cool, thanks! I just downloaded the latest from gtihub and tested the new filenames. Works as expected with my modded skin files.
(2015-08-07, 06:33)braz Wrote: Cool, thanks! I just downloaded the latest from gtihub and tested the new filenames. Works as expected with my modded skin files.

Should be publicly available in the next few days.

BTW, I was looking at making the information available as a skin widget as well. But still need to fully grok the skinshortcuts addon.
(2015-08-07, 03:24)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 01:47)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-06, 17:26)braz Wrote: Any update on when/if the skin file names will be updated? I also posted in the other LazyTV support thread, looks like they are both active. Thanks!

(2015-08-06, 09:06)Rouzax Wrote: Hi Karnagious, thanks for the help.

Is there also a solution to let LazyTv update its database automatically?

I will try to get on both of those things that today or over the weekend.

OK, committed the changes to Github. Still need to test it though, but will update official Kodi repo when done.

The skin files have been appended with "script-lazytv-", so main.xml is now script-lazytv-main.xml.

The addon will now refresh the window whenever a show has finished playing. The root data was always being updated, but the window wasnt. This will mean that returning to the window will take longer than is currently the case, as the window is being entirely recreated. Its not ideal, but will work as an interim measure.

Thank you so much .

Will the update work in the following scenario?
I have a main menu item that launches a randomized LazyTV playlist, will the DB be updated after I watch a show?
That is the way it currently works. Only the list view remains static. The LazyTv service maintains updating the latest watched show.
(2015-08-07, 10:57)Karnagious Wrote: That is the way it currently works. Only the list view remains static. The LazyTv service maintains updating the latest watched show.

Hmm, that doesn't work for me currently with the repo version.

When I start watching a randomised playlist from my main menu item and stop watching a episode halfway through and start the menu item again it won't resume with the episode that was in progress.
When I update my library first or restart Kodi then it will resume the in progress episode.

Am I missing something?
"Play from here" works for me, but if there are more than one episode to catch up on I have to refresh the list in order for lazy to see it.. Is that how it's supposed to work?

The view change did fix... Using posters now.
(2015-08-07, 11:29)Rouzax Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 10:57)Karnagious Wrote: That is the way it currently works. Only the list view remains static. The LazyTv service maintains updating the latest watched show.

When I start watching a randomised playlist from my main menu item and stop watching a episode halfway through and start the menu item again it won't resume with the episode that was in progress.
When I update my library first or restart Kodi then it will resume the in progress episode.

Am I missing something?

Hmmm, it should be rebuilding the list each and every time, and that includes identifying the last watched resumeable episode, and putting that in first place.

I will look closer into it.

Are you able to switch on debugging, replicate the problem, post the kodi.log contents to pastebin, and then PM me with the link?
(2015-08-07, 14:04)a6co1lostud Wrote: "Play from here" works for me, but if there are more than one episode to catch up on I have to refresh the list in order for lazy to see it.. Is that how it's supposed to work?

The view change did fix... Using posters now.

After the next version is released this weekend, the list will refresh with the new episode straightaway.
(2015-08-07, 14:26)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 11:29)Rouzax Wrote:

Am I missing something?

Hmmm, it should be rebuilding the list each and every time, and that includes identifying the last watched resumeable episode, and putting that in first place.

I will look closer into it.

Are you able to switch on debugging, replicate the problem, post the kodi.log contents to pastebin, and then PM me with the link?

But of course.

I started playing a random playlist through LazyTV the first episode was Smeris, fast forwarded into the episode and then pressed stop.
Afterwards I started a new Random playlist through LazyTV and then the first episode was a Rookie Blue instead of the in progress episode of Smeris.
http://pastebin.com/ht1ULY5C

I now run Windows 10 with Kodi 15 but had the same issue last week with Windows 8.1 with Kodi 14.
Sorry, there is a logging setting in the LazyTV settings. Last page.
Check, where is location of that log file?
That just turns on logging to the Kodi log file.
okay, will do in a minute.
Did the same as before.
First episode was Smeris, fast forward and then stopped.
Started a new LazyTV playlist and then the first episode is Sense8 instead of in progress Sense8
EDIT:
forgot the link Smile http://pastebin.com/Uci5j7D1
(2015-08-07, 16:16)Rouzax Wrote: Did the same as before.
First episode was Smeris, fast forward and then stopped.
Started a new LazyTV playlist and then the first episode is Sense8 instead of in progress Sense8
EDIT:
forgot the link Smile http://pastebin.com/Uci5j7D1

I can't figure out why that issue is occurring. I will look at it again later this week.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4