• 44(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
Done as much testing as I can for the background refresh of the selection window.

I've asked for Team Kodi to update the file in the repo, so you guys should be seeing it soon.
(2015-08-10, 15:30)Karnagious Wrote: Done as much testing as I can for the background refresh of the selection window.

I've asked for Team Kodi to update the file in the repo, so you guys should be seeing it soon.

Awesome - can't wait! Saves me two clicks every show Smile
(2015-08-10, 15:29)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 16:16)Rouzax Wrote: Did the same as before.
First episode was Smeris, fast forward and then stopped.
Started a new LazyTV playlist and then the first episode is Sense8 instead of in progress Sense8
EDIT:
forgot the link Smile http://pastebin.com/Uci5j7D1

I can't figure out why that issue is occurring. I will look at it again later this week.

Sure no problem, I'm already glad that you're willing to have a look at it.
Let me know if you need me to test anything.
This is a real simple question, but is there a way to skip to the next episode? Skip next doesn't work when I choose the TV series myself, but it does work when it automatically creates a randomized playlist. Am I doing something wrong or is there a setting I can activate?
(2015-08-10, 23:11)Bjomesphat Wrote: This is a real simple question, but is there a way to skip to the next episode? Skip next doesn't work when I choose the TV series myself, but it does work when it automatically creates a randomized playlist. Am I doing something wrong or is there a setting I can activate?

The list view doesnt create a playlist, so there is no Next Item to jump to.

It can create a playlist of selected shows from the list, but you have to bring up the context menu and turn on multi-select then click Play Selection, or simply choose Play from Here. But that will be a playlist of different shows, not the next episode of a single show.
(2015-08-11, 01:44)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-10, 23:11)Bjomesphat Wrote: This is a real simple question, but is there a way to skip to the next episode? Skip next doesn't work when I choose the TV series myself, but it does work when it automatically creates a randomized playlist. Am I doing something wrong or is there a setting I can activate?

The list view doesnt create a playlist, so there is no Next Item to jump to.

It can create a playlist of selected shows from the list, but you have to bring up the context menu and turn on multi-select then click Play Selection, or simply choose Play from Here. But that will be a playlist of different shows, not the next episode of a single show.

Yeah that's what I figured. The add-on is great for watching current stuff, but I was really hoping I could load up something like Looney Tunes, have them be in a random order, and skip episodes I don't feel like watching. I mean I can already do that with playlists, but it takes a few more clicks to get there.

Thanks for the response, and great work!
Run into a Script error this morning after LazyTV stated it required an update and restart. Anyone else having issues?
Hello. After the latest Add-on update I have been getting an Error indicating an XML file is missing. Checking the Kodi logs I saw the following

02:20:03 T:8816 ERROR: EXCEPTION: XML File for Window is missing
02:20:03 T:8816 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
Error Contents: XML File for Window is missing
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.lazytv\default.py", line 1326, in <module>
main_entry()
File "C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.lazytv\default.py", line 1202, in main_entry
create_next_episode_list(population)
File "C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.lazytv\default.py", line 651, in create_next_episode_list
list_window = yGUI(xmlfile, scriptPath, 'Default', data=stored_data_filtered)
RuntimeError: XML File for Window is missing
-->End of Python script error report<--

I compared current default.py to previous and found the skin XML's have been renamed plus "DialogSelect" which I feel perhaps should not have changed.

I edited line 649 of default.py from

xmlfile = skins.get(skin, "script-lazytv-DialogSelect.xml")

to

xmlfile = skins.get(skin, "DialogSelect.xml")

and it now appears to run without error.
Ah, my mistake.

If you get this error, just change to a different view style (from the LazyTV settings, page 3).

The next update will fix this issue.

If you are on a linux system you can get the fix immediately with the following command:
Code:
sudo curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/KODeKarnage/script.lazytv/legacy/default.py -o YOUR_KODI_FOLDER/addons/script.lazytv/default.py

If you are using OSMC, then you can download the file using a HotFix.

Go into MyOSMC - Updates - Manual Controls - Apply HotFix, and enter this code: ahufikufil
Nice one cheers guys, top work. nearly had a heart attack. LazyTv is the wifes life. Wink
(2015-08-10, 15:29)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 16:16)Rouzax Wrote: Did the same as before.
First episode was Smeris, fast forward and then stopped.
Started a new LazyTV playlist and then the first episode is Sense8 instead of in progress Sense8
EDIT:
forgot the link Smile http://pastebin.com/Uci5j7D1

I can't figure out why that issue is occurring. I will look at it again later this week.

Hi Karnagious, any chance you had time to figure out what is going wrong?
Not yet.
I really like this addon a lot... many thanks to the developer for this great idea. I had an idea for a feature and was wondering if it had already been requested. It would be nice to optionally sometimes watch movie trailers in between shows. Could these be streamed in from other online sources?

thx
(2015-08-14, 00:51)leejk Wrote: I really like this addon a lot... many thanks to the developer for this great idea. I had an idea for a feature and was wondering if it had already been requested. It would be nice to optionally sometimes watch movie trailers in between shows. Could these be streamed in from other online sources?

thx

Nice idea, but how would the trailers be selected?
Karnagious, update went fine however the clones (i have 4) keep on saying they needed to be updated and says successful but they are not. Keeps on saying the same thing. Thanks man. Good to see you still have the energy to produce updates.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4