• 47(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
(2015-09-01, 04:25)cbarks Wrote: I also deleted all of the shows in the library, cleaned it and then added them again via Genesis.

Alright, I will push the workaround. Would be good to hear back if Next Episode Prompt doesnt work anymore afterwards.
I also notice that sometimes when I select some shows for manual selection, after a while they get unselected, leaving nothing selected.

-------------------

It would be great if we had an option to ignore a show. I mean, select all shows and ignore a selection (would be great help when TV library is huge), clone the add-on and select only the ignored for the clone.

EDIT: Don't worry answering the last one. I'm using smart playlists for that.

-------------------

The weirdest thing happens when I use Play from here. I have the add-on genesis (i know it's a banned add-on). After a episode ends and the other file should start playing, I get the Genesis popup showing me that it's searching for a stream. What's wrong?

Log if needed.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
This add-on updated to 0.9.97 this morning and since the update it won't start, I just get a 'LazyTV Error' each time Kodi starts. I have a log if necessary. Is anyone else experiencing LazyTV not starting since the update?
I also am now unable to start Lazy TV, it worked previously (as recently as last night.)

Code:
01:03:55 T:8488   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
  - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\brucek\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.lazytv\\service.py', 380, 29, "\t\t\tlog('pre_seas %s' pre_seas)\n"))
SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\brucek\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.lazytv\\service.py', 380, 29, "\t\t\tlog('pre_seas %s' pre_seas)\n"))
-->End of Python script error report<--
I do not speak Python but I guessed at the changes below and they seemed to work for me.

In your Kodi\addons\script.lazytv folder, edit the file "service.py" lines 380 - 383 so that they look like this:
Code:
log('pre_seas %s' + pre_seas)
log('pre_ep %s' + pre_ep)
log('pre_title %s' + pre_title)
log('pre_epid %s' + pre_epid)

The original, unfixed lines were missing the + sign, leading to the syntax error and app abort in post above:
Code:
log('pre_seas %s' pre_seas)
log('pre_ep %s' pre_ep)
log('pre_title %s' pre_title)
log('pre_epid %s' pre_epid)
Yep, that part wasnt supposed to be committed.

The fix is just waiting for team kodi to pull in and distribute.

The lines aren't needed and can just be deleted to get up and running.
Here is the replacement file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7wlat48bj4965...ce.py?dl=0

Or you could just edit the service.py file and delete the lines shown above.
Changed the above lines as advised and it's working again. Thanks guys.
Something must be wrong with my setup now, because for some reason the Play From Here is playing the next tv show instead of the following episode.
I used the regular manual selection and I got the problem.
I used a smart playlist and I got the same problem.
I used Play From Here on Gangsta anime (the anime is renamed using the TVDB naming scheme) the first unwatched episode plays, but instead of playing the next episode, it starts playing episode 1 of the TV series that follows it alphabetically.

LOG
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
So, this is how it feels... trying to communicate with someone's that's not there...
Kodi 18.3
Is it possible to add "Only Show episodes aired after certain date"?

The situation i have is that i have loads of old TV shows which i don't want in the list, i also dont want to have to manually add TV shows to a smart playlist, because when i add a new show its all automated.

Also excluding old shows with a smart playlist wouldn't work for me either, because if i add an old show it will show up until i exclude it.

It's really annoying because i am so close to a perfect set-up.

here's some problems i've had along the way:

I can setup an EPISODE playlist to show the episodes i want, but when i add that playlist to lazyTv i get "no tv shows found"

and it's not possible with a TV Shows playlist, because if use the rule "Year Greater than - 2012" that only shows TV Shows which started after that time, doesn't show any tv shows that started before then, which does't play nice with things like the Simpsons.
My Kodi / HTPC / Gaming / Tech Channel
If I helped in someway, hit the Like button :)
(2015-09-14, 12:26)TheBuz Wrote: Is it possible to add "Only Show episodes aired after certain date"?

The situation i have is that i have loads of old TV shows which i don't want in the list, i also dont want to have to manually add TV shows to a smart playlist, because when i add a new show its all automated.

Also excluding old shows with a smart playlist wouldn't work for me either, because if i add an old show it will show up until i exclude it.

It's really annoying because i am so close to a perfect set-up.

here's some problems i've had along the way:

I can setup an EPISODE playlist to show the episodes i want, but when i add that playlist to lazyTv i get "no tv shows found"

and it's not possible with a TV Shows playlist, because if use the rule "Year Greater than - 2012" that only shows TV Shows which started after that time, doesn't show any tv shows that started before then, which does't play nice with things like the Simpsons.
What about making use of multiple TV show sources, place such an old TV shows in a separate folder, so you can include or exclude them when making use of smart lists.
ok plz forgiv the posts about clones, I figured it out. took a bit but figured it out... GREAT program. solves alot of my problems.

I would LOVE that the program could have several playlists that could switch depending on the time. I would love a morning list, an afternoon list and a night list.

Ive been using pseudotv, which is great but over kill for when i just want simple lazy shows playing Smile

thanks again for any responses given to the problem I had with the clones, but worked it out... Smile
(2015-08-15, 14:04)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 12:27)Rouzax Wrote:
(2015-08-10, 15:29)Karnagious Wrote: I can't figure out why that issue is occurring. I will look at it again later this week.

Hi Karnagious, any chance you had time to figure out what is going wrong?

Found the issue. The "resume" status wasnt being updated when a show was stopped. Fixed in the latest version, which has been submitted to the official repo.

Hi Karnagious,
The not resuming without update issue is still happning with version 0.9.98, should that be fixed in that version?
Hello,

I have experienced some instabilities in KODI when using this addon and the new CinemaVision addon. The problem is that after using CV, CV would no longer restart and KODI would tend to lock up if I tried to restart it. After presenting the issue to that thread, the dev suggested I disable LazyTV after looking at my debug log, and doing so fixed the problem. LazyTV is generating some errors it seems; can you take a look? http://goo.gl/7F9gtC

thx
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4