• 50(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
(2016-01-13, 18:08)Euphoric85 Wrote: This plugin is the single most useful thing I've installed on Kodi so far! We're "cutting the cord" even further now by cancelling our Hulu subscription and just using our own media for TV episodes.

I've had one problem though- I've got LazyTV's smart playlist feature enabled, but I've noticed that the playlist does not update, so often does not match the list of episodes that you get from just running LazyTV. For example, I added an episode of Narcos to My Kodi library a couple days ago. When running LazyTV, it showed up immediately. Under the playlist though, it's still not there. Any ideas?

I'm on Latest Isengard w/ LazyTV installed from repo

Not sure why that would be, does it appear after a reboot of kodi?
(2016-01-14, 07:33)Karnagious Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 18:08)Euphoric85 Wrote: This plugin is the single most useful thing I've installed on Kodi so far! We're "cutting the cord" even further now by cancelling our Hulu subscription and just using our own media for TV episodes.

I've had one problem though- I've got LazyTV's smart playlist feature enabled, but I've noticed that the playlist does not update, so often does not match the list of episodes that you get from just running LazyTV. For example, I added an episode of Narcos to My Kodi library a couple days ago. When running LazyTV, it showed up immediately. Under the playlist though, it's still not there. Any ideas?

Not sure why that would be, does it appear after a reboot of kodi?

No sir. Just confirmed with another show- as soon as it was in my library it showed up in LazyTV, but even after a reboot it is not in the smart playlist. The playlist also doesn't update when I watch an episode of a show that has more new episodes in the library. Again, the app does everything fine, works great! It's only the playlist that's being wonky
Nice, thanks alot ill give this a try.
Hello,

Any chance this error can be fixed or explain the cause? It's being generated even when not using the addon.:

17:46:33 T:5304 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('tvshowid',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\leejk\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.lazytv\service.py", line 357, in onPlayBackStopped
pre_showid = Main.nextprompt_info['tvshowid']
KeyError: ('tvshowid',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

I'm seeing quite a few of these errors, and as long as I leave this addon enabled, it makes other addons a bit flaky. I can post a debug log if needed.

thx
Ignore this post - something installed the Next Up notification service automatically and I confused it with lazytv!
I'm trying to use this to replicate/modify the behaviour of the skin I am using.

I am using refocus and would like to replicate the Watchlist widget behaviour but with a few slight modifications.

I have separated my TV into 'entertainment' and 'documentary' categories and the default watchlist widget will dump all TV in together. This is not what I want!

I have created smart playlists that separate out each. I have tried to use LazyTV cloned to create a pseudo watchlist for each, but they will not output the smart playlist I need to integrate with my skin.

The behaviour I am hoping to get is:

Factual Smart Playlist in --> LazyTV --> Factual Watchlist Smart Playlist out
&
Entertainment Playlist in --> LazyTV --> Entertainment Watchlist Smart Playlist out

That way I can just assign the 'Factual Watchlist' & 'Entertainment Watchlist' to the widget button of my skin and keep the skins GUI throughout.

Is this possible, or am I asking for too much? Big Grin
Hi, I love LazyTV.... however something I would like to see added to it is next to the first unwatched episode number also have the number of unwatched episodes as well. reason being, if you have a spare 1.5 hours to watch 2 episodes of something, you would be able to select a show that has more then 1 unwatched episode

Cheers

I have the same issue Sad. Only delete the LazyTV list helps but only for a short time. Is it possible to fix the plugin?
I'm trying to clone LazyTV on an Amazon TV Fire Stick. I keep getting error message "An error occurred while creating the clone. Operation cancelled". Here's a link to the log Xbmclogs.com/p3fjnjqmw Anyone know a way to work around this?
Some request here Smile
- Order by last episode added: will order the TV shows by the most recent episode added
- Order by last aired : will order the TV shows by the most recent episode aired

- LazyTV Smart list Filter: Event if I filter LazyTV shows list the LazyTV Smartlist have the unwanted shows in the list. Could it be possible to filter them.
This error just started showing up after playback ends, Kodi 16 Jarvis. This is just playing a file normally without LazyTV
PHP Code:
15:37:50 T:6156   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>

Error Contents: ('unexpected EOF while parsing', ('<unknown>'00''))

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.lazytv\service.py"line 295in onPlayBackStarted
                                                odlist 
ast.literal_eval(WINDOW.getProperty("%s.%s.odlist" % ('LazyTV'show_npid)))

File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\ast.py"line 49in literal_eval
                                                node_or_string 
parse(node_or_stringmode='eval')

File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\ast.py"line 37in parse

return compile(sourcefilenamemodePyCF_ONLY_AST)

SyntaxError: ('unexpected EOF while parsing', ('<unknown>'00''))
                                            -->
End of Python script error report<-- 
(2016-02-11, 17:59)syralk Wrote: Some request here Smile
- Order by last episode added: will order the TV shows by the most recent episode added
- Order by last aired : will order the TV shows by the most recent episode aired

This is a great suggestion especially the - Order by last episode added: will order the TV shows by the most recent episode added
Hi,

Since updating to Jarvis I no longer get the next show prompt. Looking at the log, it seems to be setting:

NOTICE: script.lazytvservice : 0.239008 :: 0.008470 ::: - nextprompt override

On every show.

Anyone had this?
Been loving this script for well over a year now. Thanks! I've been running Kodi/XBMC on my AFTV since version 12. I'm still running 15.2 Isengard but will probable be updating to Jarvis before long. I sideloaded it from my Android phone using ADB and a terminal emulator from command line. I recently used adbFire to update my Yahoo weather script tho. I could probably manage to edit a script one way or another, if I knew where to look.

I'd like to suggest a tweak to LazyTV or request info to tweak one setting myself tho...

In the LazyTV settings, there is an option to "Display episode details when played" which displays the TV series title with season and episode numbers... ok, appreciated, but a little too little imho. Couldn't it also show the episode title, and optionally, maybe even a bit of the episode summary as well?

I have a decent memory, but can't always remember each episode based merely on season/episode numbers... esp considering that they're often different between aired and DVD lists anyway.

Thanks!
OK, I've been searching all day, and maybe I'm missing something somewhere, but here is my situation:

My wife wants to be able to play one show, and see random episodes of that one show, automatically.

For example, she wanted to watch random episodes of Looney Tunes this morning. We've used Plex for a long time, and she could just hit the shuffle button there, and get random order episodes of Looney Tunes all day.

Any way this can be done, either with LazyTV or not, or any other suggestions?
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4