Naming Movies / TV Shows To Show Icons
Hello

I already know how to name movies and tv shows but recently wanted to put more detail in the file so xbmc would show its icons such as blu-ray, DVD etc...

currently have my movies folder and names like this. ex :

Skyfall (2012) - folder
Skyfall (2012).ext

when I added it to xbmc it shows h264 rather then blu-ray. Does the folder also have to exactly match the file name ?

ex :

Skyfall (2012) Blu-ray - Folder
Skyfall (2012).Blu-ray Disc.Ext

Audio naming I don't want to do as xbmc shows it fine. Also you see the screenshot it shows aac 2.0, The video has 2 audio streams, It plays in aac 5.1 but doesn't show it.

For tv shows would this be okay ? When thetvdb scans the file I would like it to show as airdate order not dvd. All I have to do is disable it in the settings ?

ex : The.Sopranos.S01E01.DVD.The Sopranos.ext

My 2nd issue is once I update the files and update library it shows 2 which is okay just have to delete the original one. Its easier for tv shows because one season artwork poster. But how about for movies ? Luckily I only added 30 movies in my library but they all have artwork I picked and are saved in the movie folder. Do I have to pick each artwork one my one or can I turn on the setting in add-on artwork downloader - advance -USE LOCAL FILES ?

My apologies I searched the forums but could't find the exact topic I am writing about. If someone already wrote about this kindly please just forward the post.

Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Naming Movies / TV Shows To Show Icons0