autostart of a channel at kodi boot
Hi, is it possible to start automatically to play a live video streaming at the start of kodi?
Hello matteoraggi

You could use autoexec.py. You will need some basic coding skills. If not, then post exactly what you are trying to play and hopefully another member may be able to write the code for you.

See the wiki which holds just basic info... http://kodi.wiki/view/Autoexec.py

ImageImage
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-12-23, 03:01)Karellen Wrote: Hello matteoraggi

You could use autoexec.py. You will need some basic coding skills. If not, then post exactly what you are trying to play and hopefully another member may be able to write the code for you.

See the wiki which holds just basic info... http://kodi.wiki/view/Autoexec.py

ImageImage
 Thanks! But 1 I am not a developer and 2 I suppose that these instructions are to play a local video and not a live tv..
lso I am playing kodi from android 7.1 maybe linux was better for developers instead or kodi as os on raspberry for example, but I am using android..
Well, according to your website in your signature, it states that you are a developer

Please remove your marketing website from your signature.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
done

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
autostart of a channel at kodi boot0