Frozen=re-jailbreaking x 3
So, I've had a jailbroken ATV2 for over a year now and I recently restored it to factory settings because I was having some issues. Everything seems to work just fine, except, sometimes when I am live streaming w/ one of the programs or searching in Navi-X it will freeze. Used to be that I could just hold the menu and play buttons to reboot the ATV and go back to whatever I was doing. However, now, when I reboot the ATV will not start up. It just gives me the apple logo for a few seconds and then goes restarts and stays dark with the light on the front slowly blinking? I am in no way an expert on these things and in fact, I very little knowledge in the field of computers.

All I know is that I've had to restore to factory settings and re-jailbreak my ATV2 3x since this problem started. I would very much appreciate someone giving me some guidance with this issue.

Side Note: W/ Navi-X, you used to be able to click the left button when it froze up and go back to the home page, but that is no longer an option unless I'm missing something pretty obvious?

Thanks!
1. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712

2. Sounds like you have a tethered jailbreak on the ATV2, which requires a computer to finish booting.
ok im in same boat but unteathered appletv2
same frozen pic on 1st page of xbmc kupon "top movies secton"
please advise, remote not getting it free despite several long pressed varied attempts.
thx
clarkbar
fixed per other forum advisement
pressed on menu button and left or reverse for 25 seconds
fixed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frozen=re-jailbreaking x 30