Request: NBC Sports LiveExtra plug-in
(2014-09-20, 21:46)hagarg Wrote: download one like hot spot shield as server is in us install and make sure you allow it throu your firewall land your away

Cheers - will give it a go. Thanks.
Hi,

I have a Raspberry Pi and would like to get this installed - is it available to get within XBMC and not having to install it separately?

I also have a Virgin Media superhub so how would I go about getting the Pi to bypass the geoblocking?

Thanks!
(2014-09-20, 21:51)CustardDragon Wrote:
(2014-09-20, 21:46)hagarg Wrote: download one like hot spot shield as server is in us install and make sure you allow it throu your firewall land your away

Cheers - will give it a go. Thanks.

That all worked - thanks everyone!
Sorry to be a pain, but when I've gone to install the updated zip file, it gives me the following error:

Add-on does not have the correct structure

Am I meant to change the zip file to something else?
thanks so much for the addon, the update zip works fine on 13.2 Android.
Minor thing for replay stream is that seems the fast forward/backward not work.
Once again this is a great plugin
thanks
(2014-09-20, 22:41)B.Moxham Wrote: Hi,

I have a Raspberry Pi and would like to get this installed - is it available to get within XBMC and not having to install it separately?

I also have a Virgin Media superhub so how would I go about getting the Pi to bypass the geoblocking?

Thanks!

look at raspbmc, install it, then load the zip file and install the addon, then you need to go into the settings under programs i believe and change the DNS to a US DNS, I use unblockus (google it) cheap and works perfectly.

(2014-09-20, 23:48)B.Moxham Wrote: Sorry to be a pain, but when I've gone to install the updated zip file, it gives me the following error:

Add-on does not have the correct structure

Am I meant to change the zip file to something else?

did you read post 15?
(2014-09-20, 21:46)eracknaphobia Wrote: FYI, I've updated the source code:

- Featured > Full Replay section is now ordered newest to oldest
- Added ability to choose stream quality under Add-on Settings
- Color coded active links, so any links that are cyan should get you a video. White are non-active.

Again updates can be acquired from my GitHub page right away or you may wait until the XBMC repositories are updated.

Thanks

I've updated from your source on Github and can report that this is working perfect on the latest stable Openelec (Gotham 13.1).

Well done sir, this is exactly what I needed.
Good to hear.

BTW, the latest version (0.0.3) can now be found under XBMC.org Add-ons for easy installation.
Can anyone recommend a good vpn that can be used on a raspberry pi with openelec for this addon?

thank you
a good free vpn that works from here in asia is http://www.websitevpn.com/ and confirm it works well with this add-on (for the mac/pc) or hola for android works OK

Also thanks a bunch for this great add-on, it made my day finding this.
Hey can you please add the ability to seek the video in full match replays. The replay plays like a live stream and keeps buffering and you can't even seek. Also, the highlights videos weren't working for me. Other than that there were absolute no problems and i would seriously like to thank you for this addon. This best addon i've come across. Can't thank you enough for it. Great job mate !
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. As far as fast forwarding and what not I have no control over that. As soon as I hand off the video url, xbmc / kodi takes over.
@eracknaphobia

great job on this plugin! enjoying it a lot (in Europe :-)
eracknaphobia, I have been trying to find the old fox sports add-on that we once had, to see if I could get it working. Probably a little out of my element though. Have you ever taken a look at that or fox sports go?
(2014-09-28, 15:59)cordfree Wrote: eracknaphobia, I have been trying to find the old fox sports add-on that we once had, to see if I could get it working. Probably a little out of my element though. Have you ever taken a look at that or fox sports go?

No, sorry I'm not familiar with the app

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: NBC Sports LiveExtra plug-in2