Win No Airplay Icon
Hello All . I am using xbmc in windows xp and my iphone 4s (ios 6.1.3) does not show airplay icon . I have enabled the airplay in xbmc and i am connected with the same network as my iphone .. Computer is connecte with ethernet cable and iphone with wifi with same network . Plz help me to airplay my iphone contents .thanks
Plz reply plz plz help
Is iTunes installed? If yes, please post a debug log.
Yes . Itunes is install ..what is debug log ?
Here you go. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy
following is my debug log ......

http://pastebin.com/M7V35FrN

edit by memphiz: moved log to pastebin
Next time please try to read it completly. I bet it states somewhere to post logs to pastebin.com and not directly into the forum. Corrected your post.

As of the log all looks good so far. The airplay is announced in your network. Please triple check that your iphone and your pc are in the same subnet (and your router hasn't any sort of network split or seperation enabled). Your router has to bridge the wifi into the lan - else it won't work (indicated by different subnet on both devices).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Sorry for that i am new in it .

Plz explain in detail about how can i check that my iphone and pc is in same subnet ?
Post the IP addresses of both devices.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
192.168.0.100 my iphone ip
192.168.1.3 my pc
Please check your subnetmask, you can get it in windows using the ipconfig /all command.
Usually it is 255.255.255.0 which means you can only accss pcs with the same three numbers in your ip mask.

192.168.0.xxx will not be able to access 192.168.1.xxx
exactly - different subnets - your router routes between lan and wlan instead of bridging. No Airplay Icon is expected on those network setups.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Airplay Icon0