Logitech Unifying Remote Solution
Is there a remote that works with the unifying dongle of Logitech as I have the Logitech Keyboard on my Intel NUC.
I currently use ps3blumote but if I add the hibernate, I loose connection and have to reboot the PC.
Looking for a solution remote for xbmc. Any quality suggestions?

I've used FLIRC but that passes on Ghost commands which is also annoying.
Any suggestions? I was looking into Logitech yesterday but couldn't finalize on any one that really works flawlessly. Really Appreciate your help. I'm really tired looking for a good remote.
Is it possible to use the new Xbox 360 Media Remote with the PC. Will it work with a regular MCR USB IR found on ebay. Can someone point me to a right direction. Reallllly appreciate it.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Media-Rem...360+remote
(2013-08-19, 09:10)navigates Wrote: Is there a remote that works with the unifying dongle of Logitech as I have the Logitech Keyboard on my Intel NUC.
I currently use ps3blumote but if I add the hibernate, I loose connection and have to reboot the PC.
Looking for a solution remote for xbmc. Any quality suggestions?

I've used FLIRC but that passes on Ghost commands which is also annoying.

I have a Logitech mouse that uses a unifying receiver, and it works just fine with XBMC. I always use an MCE Remote as my actual remote, and it, too, works. I also use one of the free remote programs on Android (there is the official one, and at least 2 others that I know of), all of which work.

My suggestion? Turn off hibernate. :-)
Thanks MikeLeone.

I want to try to use the WD Play Live tv remote with the IR Receiver. Is there a software that can do the conversion. I know the FLIRC IR can achieve this but FLIRC being powerful is very buggy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech Unifying Remote Solution0