• 17(current)
X-26 Cheap NUC Variant
Looks like it uses this motherboard: http://www.giadatech.com/index.php?act=pShow&id=26

If so, the CPU/ATX power is all through the 12VDC power port on the back. To connect peripherals there are usually two white 4-pin ports on the motherboard and special 4-pin to SATA connectors supplied with the motherboard.
OK, so the P4 socket right beside the 12VDC power port, could that be an Alternative power connection ? I have got a P4 created from the cars' wiring loom so it would be an easy solution rather than chopping up the supplied PSU power plug on the end of the transformer
I'm not sure which motherboard header, but you should be able to buy a suitable plug from an electronics supplier rather than cutting up the supplied one.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

The peripheral power outputs are circled in red. I think I have at least few spare connectors if your board has those. I used to sell custom PCs with Giada motherboards so I have leftovers.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
X-26 Cheap NUC Variant3