[REQUEST] Swearnet.com
Trailer Park Boys will be airing their Season 8 on http://www.swearnet.com.

Would be awesome to login to my account there and watch all the video and new episodes. It's a hilarious show!!
I know this is old, but I second the motion Sad I'm not even sure I can justify getting that premium membership unless there's support in Kodi/xbmc for it...... hell, I'd pay someone to develop an addon for it.
I decided to take a crack at developing a Swearnet addon and it turned out to not be terribly difficult.

plugin.video.swearnet

ZIP Download (v0.1.4)

Git repo

Just remember to set up your email and password in the add-on settings.
(2015-03-15, 05:45)tdc0 Wrote: I decided to take a crack at developing a Swearnet addon and it turned out to not be terribly difficult.

plugin.video.swearnet

ZIP Download (v0.1.3)

GitHub repo

I made an account just to thank you for this, I added it to my raspberry pi and installed it without any issues, watching season 8.5 of TPB in great quality.

Thanks again.
Very nice, much thanx.
I have released an update which fixes the new Season 10 On Set episode not showing up, enjoy mafakas:

Download v0.1.4
Not too sure if it's just me, but im getting an error message with everything on there. It says error finding video stream url.

Did I do something wrong?
(2015-03-15, 05:45)tdc0 Wrote: I decided to take a crack at developing a Swearnet addon and it turned out to not be terribly difficult.

plugin.video.swearnet

ZIP Download (v0.1.4)

Git repo

yes I am getting error finding video stream url,can anybody help me with this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Swearnet.com1