Scrape some info from IMDB and other from TMDB
Is it possible to scrape most of the data for a movie from IMDB using the Native movie scraper plugin and then also scrape trailers from TMDB without it overwriting all of the content of the IMDB scrape?

I've tried setting up the configuration to scrape some data from one scraper and some other different data from another scraper in v1.3.0.13 by unchecking the items in the native scraper that I want the other scraper to pickup and checking ONLY those items in the secondary scraper for TMDB that I want to fill in that were not selected in the native scraper. I've switched places of the scrapers in the list but the system seems to only scrape from one or the other and ignores the status (checked vs unchecked) of the individual scrapers.

Is this behavior intended or a bug or am I just missing something?
More than one scraper at the same time is not possible, this is a feature of Ember 1.4.x. We can't fix this in Ember 1.3.x.

But... the IMDB/Native Scraper in Ember 1.3.x use always the trailers from TMDB if you have activate this in sub-settings of native scraper.
Thanks, Dan for the update. I was afraid that was the case. I tried that option but I don't want to download the trailer, I just want the link and that doesn't seem to work right.

I'll dig around with that option a bit more and report back.
(2013-08-22, 21:04)powderburned Wrote: Thanks, Dan for the update. I was afraid that was the case. I tried that option but I don't want to download the trailer, I just want the link and that doesn't seem to work right.

I'll dig around with that option a bit more and report back.

Step 1: Activate "Only Get URLs ..." if you use "Auto Scraping":

Step 2: Activate "Youtube/TMDB" , "XBMC Format" and your pref. Language

Step 3: While manuall scraping mark the link and press "Safe To NFO"

That's it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape some info from IMDB and other from TMDB0